GDT: Game #2| Jan. 20, 2013|Flyers at Sabres |12:30 p.m. ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beerz

Jun 28, 2011
because the refs disallowed a goal in the first that they know they messed up on, they usually let it go the next time. the fact that they waived off a reeeeeaally close goal that couldhave made it 4 to 3 later, when they technically " owed us one" speaks volumes of they subtle bias that certain refs have toward certain tens. the same ref took both goals away.

They had no choice. The whistle had clearly blown. It was the right and wrong call...all in one.

BleedOrange

BuildThroughTheDraft
Aug 14, 2005
Oshawa Ontario
You can cry about how the refs took it from us but both loses we didnt deserve to win and until everyone plays 60 mins we will continue to lose. Looking forward to a lottery pick hope we pick the best dman available not the best player who always seems to b a forward.:amazed:

TheLegendkiller

Sep 2, 2009
You can cry about how the refs took it from us but both loses we didnt deserve to win and until everyone plays 60 mins we will continue to lose. Looking forward to a lottery pick hope we pick the best dman available not the best player who always seems to b a forward.:amazed:

They might just be going the "drafts forwards and develop them to trade to other teams for defensemen" route.

TheLegendkiller

Sep 2, 2009
:shakehead We are DOOMED if thats the way they think and operate:cry:

Why? That could work perfectly. It might be a better idea than drafting defensemen and not being able to develop them properly. We could become good trading partners will Nashville and Phoenix. They need skilled forwards, we send them there and get skilled dmen.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
2 games into the season with basically no camp or pre-season, a lot of new faces (again), and no time for them to develop chemistry. They'll tighten up, but they better do it fast. We didn't look good..but still could have easily won that game without the refs having two sets of rules.

A lot of the other team's I've watched have been really sloppy as well. Nashville struck me as the team that has it the most together.

Edit: defensively, I mean. I haven't seen many teams that are truly on the same page on offense either.

TheLegendkiller

Sep 2, 2009
2 games into the season with basically no camp or pre-season, a lot of new faces (again), and no time for them to develop chemistry. They'll tighten up, but they better do it fast. We didn't look good..but still could have easily won that game without the refs having two sets of rules.

A lot of the other team's I've watched have been really sloppy as well. Nashville struck me as the team that has it the most together.

Edit: defensively, I mean. I haven't seen many teams that are truly on the same page on offense either.

The Blues have been the only one to me.

flyersfan018

Mar 2, 2011
NJ
Why? That could work perfectly. It might be a better idea than drafting defensemen and not being able to develop them properly. We could become good trading partners will Nashville and Phoenix. They need skilled forwards, we send them there and get skilled dmen.

Jonathan Drouin. ;)

AccuracyFive

87SidGeno71
May 16, 2012
Damn, that loss hurts. I just saw the game and I can tell you right now that's some BS by the refs. I dont know about you guys but to me the biggest mistake was the Hodgson goal. Bryz had that glove on it imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad