GDT: Game 2: Flames @ Stars, 8:30 MT

Status
Not open for further replies.

SKRusty

Napalm
Jan 20, 2016
Would really like to see Johnny quit standing back when there is an opportunity. Had two tries on the wall.

Reactions: Ace Rimmer

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
Seguin and Miro so far. Literally their only threats hurt us so far. Turn it up guys. Dallas has been the better team so far.

Corpus X

Wearing Stanley's cup.
May 24, 2014
Calgary
I expected the Dallas push and if the Flames can hold off on the PK then the 2nd period should look better.

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
I mean we aren't going far if the first line isn't going to score like a first line.. or the second line. We might be able to get past Dallas, but that's it.

If the first line goes AWOL again, there's really no point in 'getting through' Dallas TBH. We're living off our third line. Last year it was our 4th line. If these guys don't figure it out this Series, I hope Brad Treliving has his hands on the red button already. Just getting to the playoffs with this talented of an 'on paper' roster is not good enough.

SKRusty

Napalm
Jan 20, 2016
If the first line goes AWOL again, there's really no point in 'getting through' Dallas TBH. We're living off our third line. Last year it was our 4th line. If these guys don't figure it out this Series, I hope Brad Treliving has his hands on the red button already. Just getting to the playoffs with this talented of an 'on paper' roster is not good enough.

Johnny has to quit playing scared. If somebody comes within 12 feet he is shrinking away.

Body Checker

Aug 11, 2005
Well liked the Bennett line again.....everyone else not so much......top line really sucked

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
I don't know how you can keep going back to Monahan - Gaudreau pairing when it's so obviously ineffective.
tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad