GDT: Game 2: Flames @ Stars, 8:30 MT

Status
Not open for further replies.

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary
The non-committal response from Bowness actually leans toward Khudobin being the Stars guy in net, IMO.

Anyways, I''ll miss most of this one as I'll be on a plane tonight, so here's hoping the boys get the win and I have some sweet highlights to watch when I land. GFG!

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
I predict Gaudreau, Monahan, and Lindholm will get their heads out of their asses and score 2 goals between the three of them to lead the Flames to an awesome win thus shutting everyone up who is predicting a 2nd game loss.
Mangiapane scores too.

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
If it's Ben Bishop starting, I hope we throw the kitchen sink at him for the first 10 minutes before we settle down into a normal playoff game

Mazatt

Apr 30, 2019
If it's Ben Bishop starting, I hope we throw the kitchen sink at him for the first 10 minutes before we settle down into a normal playoff game
Flames gotta test him in every way imaginable. They were going lateral against Khudobin, and if it's true Bishop has a groin injury the style shouldn't change much. Along with that they gotta try and get him up and down, shoot low for rebounds, really just make him use that groin as much as possible and test his limitations. Especially if you can find out which one is injured, we could see the Flames trying to push him laterally from one side of the ice a lot if they get a chance. But the big thing is they gotta test him early and keep him moving

Reactions: Mobiandi

SKRusty

Napalm
Jan 20, 2016
This is going to be the hardest game game thus far for the Flames. It is going to test their fortitude and ability to work through adversity. Radulov is going to be extra mean, Benn is going to channel 2014 Benn and Tyler Seguin is going to fly. Expect smash mouth hockey where we need Chucky, Sam, and Looch to return the punishment on their players. If the Flames can weather the first 40 I like our chances.

Tonight it is all about breaking the Dallas Stars' spirits. It is about making the Stars players second guess if they have what it will take.

DirtDiver

Aug 14, 2017
Canada

I predict a looch goal up close and personal. Need that big body infront causing havok for Bishop. Hard on your stick and battle hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad