GDT: Game 2: Edmonton Oilers vs. San Jose Sharks: We're just slow starters. It's a trap!

Status
Not open for further replies.

40oz

Jan 21, 2007
Ron-Swanson-Says-Dont-Even-Care.gif

Arpeggio

Jul 20, 2006
Edmonton
Well hey, Yakupov and Schultz got goals. And this team is capable of scoring 4 in a period. Let's see what happens, this game could still turn out reasonable.

Mcnofool6110

Re-defining Rock Bottom since '07
Dec 7, 2011
Sydney
Please, for the love of all that is holy, please do not trade Gagner for Loo. What we need is a goalie.

There's a guy in Dallas I'd be looking to acquire, Mark Fistric. Great defensive d-man, super physical, had some offensive upside too. Could fit in right with this corps.

Oh? You're saying he doesn't play in Dallas anymore?

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009
Positives: Yak and Schultz got their first goals and we outscored and outshot them in the 2nd period. I'm trying...

Worraps

Oct 23, 2011
Edmonton
If we can somehow goad the Sharks into taking back to back 5 minute majors we'll have an outside shot to push it to a shootout. Unfortunately, Danis can't stop a breakaway so a loser point is the best case scenario.

Draiskull

Oct 26, 2005
much better period... SJ is not trying hard but Nuge and Ebs are finally starting to get a lot of chances 5on5..

PS> Did Smyth dive a little for the 2 man adv?

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
Well hey, Yakupov and Schultz got goals. And this team is capable of scoring 4 in a period. Let's see what happens, this game could still turn out reasonable.

I don't know, i think that the Sharks take it up a notch in the 3rd after taking it easy in the 2nd and suffocate the life out of the Oilers but there's always hope. At least they kept the Sharks from scoring in the 2nd. We have to take our victories as they come.

Mcnofool6110

Re-defining Rock Bottom since '07
Dec 7, 2011
Sydney
Haha not putting the cart before the horse, but I forgot that Danis is the greatest shootout goalie in the world*. Can't wait for the uber-comeback.

*:sarcasm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad