GDT: Game 2: Detroit Red Wings @ Florida Panthers - 10/15/2016 | 7:00 PM ET | FSD

Status
Not open for further replies.

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Christ why are we making it easy for Old Fart Luongo. C'mon get the offense going. Run em if you have too.

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
Larkin :(

It's disappointing that he doesn't look to have improved at all after tje 2nd half of last season. Hopefully he'll get better as the season goes on.

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
Man our d-men just need to give the puck to AA/Helm/Larkin when they're winding up. Our speed is not being used at all.

Yemack

Oct 30, 2007
our neutral zone is just play ground for opposition

who the hell is designing this system? why aren't our D right up on their breaking forward so they can't transition with speed? Just like what TB and Panthers are doing to us?

NervousPerson

Apr 11, 2010
I caught back up to live. Has it been mentioned that our D is terrible?

Also, I would like to see that little rat Trocheck blown up.

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
our neutral zone is just play ground for opposition

who the hell is designing this system? why aren't our D right up on their breaking forward so they can't transition with speed? Just like what TB and Panthers are doing to us?
Personally I'm starting to think changing the coach would improve our team much more than adding a Trouba/Fowler would.

obey86

Jun 9, 2009
Personally I'm starting to think changing the coach would improve our team much more than adding a Trouba/Fowler would.

Agreed.

Wings definitely need D help but I don't know if the team improved much regardless if crappy Blashill is still here.

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
Well at least blashill has kept Larkin at center. He needs to play there all season regardless of how well he performs there. His development is the only thing that matters.

SoupGuru

May 12, 2007
Spokane
I know we like to dump on the defense but our forwards carrying the puck through the neutral zone is awful. I haven't seen a clean entry all game, I think.

Yemack

Oct 30, 2007

Seriously we are much more dangerous than this. Should be.

Wou know why we can't transition and be dangerous? whenever we are trying to breakout, their guys are right there with our fowards making transition pass impossible. But that's what was expected to happen anyways.

You know what we are doing? Standing on the ****ing blue line. Christ.

obey86

Jun 9, 2009
Switching your lines up like crazy in Game 2 is a sign of a coach who is panicking and has to no answer to fix his team's issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad