GDT: Game 2: Detroit Red Wings @ Florida Panthers - 10/15/2016 | 7:00 PM ET | FSD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reddwit

Feb 4, 2016
Looks like Abby on the 4th line and AA on the first is in preparation for AA getting demoted if/when things go sour.

Electric Thunder

Jul 19, 2011
Oklahoma
AA on the top line?

RealOrFantasy.png

WesNichols14

Nov 22, 2011
Port Huron Michigan
The thing I'm more interested in is the Smith-Marchenko pairing. I though Smith played a great game on Thursday, and Marchy was... we bad. Maybe they are putting Marchy in a more pure defensive role, with slightly less difficult matchups. Tell him to always be the back guy, and let Smith do most of the pinching.

cjm502

Bingo Bango!
Jun 22, 2010
Mid Michigan
The defense pairings are better, but that third line. I do not expect Nyquist to be burried behind Sheahan for long.

crashnburnluder

Dec 19, 2010
The defense pairings are better, but that third line. I do not expect Nyquist to be burried behind Sheahan for long.

I think your reading a little too much to the listing of the lines. Nyquist had more minutes then Sheehan and Tatar in Game 1, Helm did as well but his was mainly PK... Larkin and Goose both played 17 minutes. While the rest of the guys on those two lines played 14:30-15:30

I think in reality and looking st the usage, we have this as our set up

2nd line A
2nd line B
2nd line C
4th line

The Zermanator

In Yzerman We Trust
Jan 21, 2013
I think your reading a little too much to the listing of the lines. Nyquist had more minutes then Sheehan and Tatar in Game 1, Helm did as well but his was mainly PK... Larkin and Goose both played 17 minutes. While the rest of the guys on those two lines played 14:30-15:30

I think in reality and looking st the usage, we have this as our set up

2nd line A
2nd line B
2nd line C
4th line

Yeah and combined with this:

2nd pair
3rd pair
AHL 1st pair

:cry:

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
4-1 Florida

Vanek with our goal. It'll be 1-1 going into the 3rd in a tight game, then 3rd period defensive implosion by Detroit will occur.

Wood Stick

Dec 25, 2015

I wouldn't say buried dude. Vanek and Nyquist work together. Sheahan seems to be there for the additional help on D and if Larks struggles, he can take faceoffs. These lines are dare I say, perfect.

Heaton

Feb 13, 2004
Auburn Hills
This should be another loss based on the rosters alone. Florida is improved from last season and while losing Huberdeau is a bummer for them, it shouldn't matter too much in the long run. I'll guess a 5-3 loss.

We'll need to get back on track when we play our first game at home.

Number1RedWingsFan52

Mar 17, 2013
Winter Haven Florida
This should be another loss based on the rosters alone. Florida is improved from last season and while losing Huberdeau is a bummer for them, it shouldn't matter too much in the long run. I'll guess a 5-3 loss.

Both Huberdeau and Bjustad are out both have been thorns in our sides. With both of them out i like our chances more then if they were playing. But their D with Ekblad, Yandle Demers is sound it will still be a tough challenge that's for sure.

Wood Stick

Dec 25, 2015

D should still take time for them to adjust after losing 3 of their top 4 D. Lucky for them, ours is worse. I'm still happy Brad Boyes is not on that team. For some reason he ****ing killed us every single time.

Heaton

Feb 13, 2004
Auburn Hills
D should still take time for them to adjust after losing 3 of their top 4 D. Lucky for them, ours is worse. I'm still happy Brad Boyes is not on that team. For some reason he ****ing killed us every single time.

I'd argue their defense is better this year, Yandle is a huge pickup for them over Campbell.

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
Going to the Penguins-Ducks game tonight, tell me how the boys do.

Obe2kenobe

Mar 23, 2014
U.P.
Glad Blash is putting AA in to tonight. We need his speed. I thought Z looked even slower than last year, he is gonna have trouble keeping pace with AA and Neilson. 3-2 wings. Nyquist,Vanek and AA with the goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Lecce vs Udinese
    Lecce vs Udinese
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $200.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Czechia vs Switzerland
    Czechia vs Switzerland