GDT: Game 2: Detroit Red Wings @ Florida Panthers - 10/15/2016 | 7:00 PM ET | FSD

Status
Not open for further replies.

benusmc

Feb 11, 2008
If Z truly is the captain. He will punch Glendening in the junk for taking that shot

lomekian

Oct 28, 2013
London
Worst or at best joint worst wings roster in 25 years and the refs still feel they have to screw us. Even the Florida announcers were struggling to see a penalty there.

Yemack

Oct 30, 2007
First, who is this bearded man with C on jersey. Someone tell him he's killing the play by holding the puck too long.

Second, I thought DK had some shaky play 1st period. But 2nd he was just a beast. I dont even wanna think about if this team didnt have DK.

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
I'll always remember the coyotes deal, a 26er of vodka and 2 coyotes tickets for whatever that cost there . like 14 bucks? I was in shock 1 beer at the ACC is that price

Yeah that's bonkers. Beers are $10 for Bud even here in Minnesota.

I have no idea how a family of 4 does any sporting events. Local paper here ran totals on going to a Vikings game with 2 kids and everyone getting a single soda and hotdog. Was at about $1200 to see the Packers game, lol.

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
Every year Wings games become less and less enjoyable. It's become a chore to watch this team. It's like last season, but worse. I have yet to see any intensity whatsoever from our team. Reilly Smith and Trocheck are making us look like a Novice team. This defence is incredibly bad.

Mrazek is the only reason we are in this game. Last season all over again :shakehead

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
that glendening shot was the worst attempt i've ever seen.

I actually laughed out loud at that attempt. I had to rewind it, and watch it again, and I laughed equally as loud the 2nd time. An NHL goaie will save that 10,000 times out of 10,000. Have to be better than that....

WingedWheel1987

Jan 11, 2011
GPP Michigan
true. but with this defense, this team is at best a fringe playoff team. same as last year

Idk if it's even a fringe playoff team anymore. This team has been very good at securing loser points the past several seasons. I'm expecting fewer OT/SO losses with this atrocious blue line and worse puck possession.

Chance on Chance

Jul 15, 2009
Canada
Every year Wings games become less and less enjoyable. It's become a chore to watch this team. It's like last season, but worse. I have yet to see any intensity whatsoever from our team. Reilly Smith and Trocheck are making us look like a Novice team. This defence is incredibly bad.

Mrazek is the only reason we are in this game. Last season all over again :shakehead

I found myself watching a bunch of philly games the past couple of years. They're no the greatest team but man their games were entertaining

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
Somewhere out there Holland is smiling to himself and saying "I am happy with the product on the ice"

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
I feel a glimmer of hope that we might be legitimately bad. Pls let this be so. I want a good draft pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad