GDT: Game 2: Coyotes @ Senators - 10/18/16 - 4:30 PM

jacobhockey13

used to watch hockey, then joined HF Boards
Apr 17, 2014
on the bench
Not sure that I disagree with that guy who said our backend was one of the worst in the league.

Tippet needs to scratch Connauton. Goligoski at 4 million is just awkward.

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
I'm still too busy processing the fact we somehow have scored 4 goals (good for you, Nuke) to be irritated by the 6 goals allowed.

Rob Brown

Way She Goes
Dec 17, 2009
He immediately went down, and the whistle blew. It didn't look good. And yes, if Smith is out Domingue will probably get 95% of the starts.

Crouse has looked good, but his linemates suck. I'd like to see him play with guys who aren't 4th liners.
Thank you! Always liked Crouse, pulling for him while keeping an eye on him for fantasy purposes. :)

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
I'm still too busy processing the fact we somehow have scored 4 goals (good for you, Nuke) to be irritated by the 6 goals allowed.

They really don't deserve to have only lost by 2 based on the last period and change.

Fake edit: Well there's the EN so nevermind.

WrinkledPossum

Play Dead
Apr 23, 2016
Yeah, outside of that one moment where he got an assist, I don't think he's proven he belongs in any way. Slow to react, zero speed, and can't win faceoffs.

Nook, carry us to glory!

It's official. Strome's a bust. The Hanzal/Richardson 1C era will continue for years to come!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad