GDT: Game 2: Avalanche vs Flyers | October 6, 2018 | 7 PM MT

crue7

Jul 30, 2011
Mississauga, Ontario
Mack has been less than impressive. He looks beyond frustrated out there tonight. Credit to Philly, who are playing him perfectly and giving him no time and space to enter the zone

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
Mack has been less than impressive. He looks beyond frustrated out there tonight. Philly are playing him perfectly and giving him no space and time to enter the zone
That's when you need secondary scoring. Hope Jost can score one too.

Reactions: Avs91

Avs91

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 3, 2013
Wyoming
Mack has been less than impressive. He looks beyond frustrated out there tonight. Credit to Philly, who are playing him perfectly and giving him no time and space to enter the zone

Perhaps Bednar notices this and plays the matchups, especially given how well the 2nd line looks so far.

Quicklime

Sep 25, 2006
Denver, CO
Holy f***ing sight lines.

I may just stroke out like the bloke in “Lost Ark.” “IT’S BEAUTIFUUUUUUULLLL!!!”

Digging this rink!

Reactions: 5280

AvsFan29

Mar 15, 2018
That PK is amazing. Girard is amazing. Mack isn't doing so hot BUT THAT'S FINE FOR ONCE!

Nalens Oga

Jan 5, 2010
Canada
Eugh Sens played like an NHL team (the Leafs defence is really bad in fairness but they matched them fairly well till late in the game).

Hopefully this is more fun to watch.

edit: Colin Wilson....scored!?

Quicklime

Sep 25, 2006
Denver, CO
Where ya been, on the moon?
Texas...lol

Lived in Austin the last 14 years, but worked in Denver as a sound engineer before swapping careers. Ironically wound up with a job offer here this Spring, so this is my first taste of live Avs hockey!

Spender

Feb 16, 2013
Växjö
We look soooooooooo good compared to the last ten years or so. Couple of brain farts here or there, but......
I really like our depth right now. Sure, we lack a proper 2nd line, but we can ice a really solid defense, goalie depth looks good, first line is elite, and bottom 6 has some pretty fierce competition.

Reactions: 5280

To the window!
Sponsor
Jan 15, 2011
North Cackolacka
Texas...lol

Lived in Austin the last 14 years, but worked in Denver as a sound engineer before swapping careers. Ironically wound up with a job offer here this Spring, so this is my first taste of live Avs hockey!
Damn, you’re making me jealous....

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad