Pre-Game Talk: Game 2/82 -Saturday, October 14th, 8 pm -VAN@EDM - Ok let’s not do that again

Status
Not open for further replies.

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
I thought it was time we’d move on from the post-game thread from last time around.

View attachment 752281

Sounds like our Viking is ready for battle.
Read the first page of this thread, just a continuance of the bitch fest from last game. Lol. Boys will be ready on Saturday. Expect a nice win and for EP to be back to his usual position of flopping on the ice, begging for the refs to save him.

• Haha
Reactions: bcbill

foshizzle

Feb 1, 2007
In 1984 the oilers lost 11-0 to Hartford and won the Stanley Cup.

Buffalo beat the Pats 31-0 in the season opener in 2003, pats won the super bowl.

This past game was a good sign for us boys. It's all going to plan.
I believe no team that has lost by 7 goals in the season opener has won the cup

Side question: Any mention of the starter in goal?

nexttothemoon

and again...
Jan 30, 2010
Northern AB
Oilers are at 44 contracts (with Erne signed)... so any additions at league minimum are no harm as they can easily be buried.

I wouldn't mind reaching out to Nick Ritchie and giving him a league minimum deal... if he accepts that... he's definitely good enough to add the option of a bit of muscle to the bottom 6.

nexttothemoon

and again...
Jan 30, 2010
Northern AB
Does "classic" always mean godawful ugly? Why such revolting looks on those uniforms.

also...

"Smacked a little" and "3 hour session with a dominatrix ramming you up the butt" are 2 different things Leon. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad