GDT: Game 19: MTL @ WAS | Flex | Fri. Nov. 16, 2019 7:00pm ET TSN2, RDS

Which nickname best suits Nick Suzuki?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Censored Toad

Most Records Shattered as GM of the Habs!
Aug 8, 2016
Great GDT as always runner so thank you.. probably won't get to watch tonight so good luck boys!!

Also thanks Milhouse for the stat update. The one stat regarding Weal is funny...

I have really enjoyed highlighting the leafs are behind us right now to my friends who support the buds... they say its still early and thats true however just the very fact the leafs are suppose to be contending and aren't sitting at the top just bugs them to no end... and of course me being the sadist:devdance: I am is loving it a little too much.

Habs aren't contenders that much I know but they arent expected to be. This is the glory days of the leafs right now and they are struggling ....

SOO Fun to poke and bug my leaf buddies :devdance:

Last edited:
Reactions: Rapala and Runner77

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
Great GDT as always runner so thank you.. probably won't get to watch tonight so good luck boys!!

Also thanks Milhouse for the stat update. The one stat regarding Weal is funny...

I have really enjoyed highlighting the leafs are behind us right now to my friends who support the buds... they say its still early and thats true however just the very fact the leafs are suppose to be contending and aren't sitting at the top just bugs them to no end... and of course me being the sadist:devdance: I am is loving it a little too much.

Habs aren't contenders that much I know but they arent expected to be. This is the glory days of the leafs right now and they are struggling ....

SOO Fun to poke and bug my leaf buddies :devdance:
Here's a handy graphic your Leafs pals will appreciate.
upload_2019-11-15_10-21-3.png

Reactions: Censored Toad

shamrun

Jun 5, 2008
vancouver
i'm over here getting excited over Drouin almost being at a PPG but not quite

Draisaitl and McDavid are almost at 2 PPG right now

it's a sad life we live

I think its ok to be excited for drouin. He turned it around so far this year. Go look at his effort level last half of the year and compare to what we are seeing so far. He use to sit back and let the play come to him but now he creates and back checks...even throws his body.

And to be fair these players make twice his salary....so....lol

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
Woa....i did not look at the standings for a while. Did not realize the leafs were out. Add to that they have some tough games coming up. + a road trip to the west (blues, canucks, flames and oilers).
I'm like a Karmic Robin Hood. Steal good vibes from one entitled franchise and spread them out among the rest of the hockey world.

Reactions: shamrun

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
Well good news is if we win tonight we can stop looking at the Leafs in the standings and move on to bigger things like Boston.

One win tonight would be huge for us early in the season solidifying our position amongst the top teams in the league.
Standing are nice but it's only mid November...Habs were in the same position or better last year. And then March happened. And Jonathan Drouin happened. Let's wait till end of March to gloat. (scratch that... gloating at leafs is good anytime)

the

Mar 2, 2012
Montreal
Standing are nice but it's only mid November...Habs were in the same position or better last year. And then March happened. And Jonathan Drouin happened. Let's wait till end of March to gloat. (scratch that... gloating at leafs is good anytime)

For sure, still early and I don't expect them to keep that pace but still nice to see them very close to top 5 in the league 1/4 season in.

Bee Holder

Jul 3, 2017
Montreal
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Samsonov in starter&#39;s net. Looks like he gets tonight. I would assume that means Holtby gets the start tomorrow in Boston.</p>&mdash; JJ Regan (@JJReganNBCS) <a href="">November 15, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
Do we have the lineup for tonight yet? I want to make sure that Jordan Weal gets 1st unit PP time.

Last edited:
Reactions: habsfan891

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
I'm like a Karmic Robin Hood. Steal good vibes from one entitled franchise and spread them out among the rest of the hockey world.

You seem to have an affinity for medieval references. If it's not the Amish who live like medieval society, it's Robin Hood who is based on historical outlaw Roger Godberd from medieval times.

Thought you might be able to use these at your next 7AM meeting. I think Jedebiah might be pleasantly surprised. :sarcasm:

qSG1Gg0.jpg

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
You seem to have an affinity for medieval references. If it's not the Amish who live like medieval society, it's Robin Hood who is based on historical outlaw Roger Godberd from medieval times.

Thought you might be able to use these at your next 7AM meeting. I think Jedebiah might be pleasantly surprised. :sarcasm:

qSG1Gg0.jpg
:laugh: Thou art full of merriment, good sir. My Stanley Cup runneth over.

Reactions: Runner77

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Do we have the lineup for tonight yet?

We have this bit from DLC:

Quelques joueurs se sont entraînés ce matin (morning skate optionnel) et il n’y a pas eu de surprises. Mike Reilly et Christian Folin seront bel et bien laissés de côté, alors que Jesperi Kotkaniemi devra attendre à demain soir avant de revenir au jeu. Nick Suzuki sera donc le troisième centre de l’équipe ce soir, mais il risque de se retrouver à l’aile gauche du quatrième trio demain.

A few players worked out this morning (optional morning skate) and there have been no surprises. Mike Reilly and Christian Folin will be held out of the lineup while KK will have to wait til tomorrow before seeing game action. Nick Suzuki will thus be the third center tonight however, he may be at LW on the 4th line tomorrow.

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
We have this bit from DLC:

Quelques joueurs se sont entraînés ce matin (morning skate optionnel) et il n’y a pas eu de surprises. Mike Reilly et Christian Folin seront bel et bien laissés de côté, alors que Jesperi Kotkaniemi devra attendre à demain soir avant de revenir au jeu. Nick Suzuki sera donc le troisième centre de l’équipe ce soir, mais il risque de se retrouver à l’aile gauche du quatrième trio demain.

A few players worked out this morning (optional morning skate) and there have been no surprises. Mike Reilly and Christian Folin will be held out of the lineup while KK will have to wait til tomorrow before seeing game action. Nick Suzuki will thus be the third center tonight however, he may be at LW on the 4th line tomorrow.

Sounds like I got the answer I was looking for. That pesky groin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad