GDT: Game 19: Montreal Canadiens vs Winnipeg Jets 2/25/21 8:00pm EST RDS, TSN2, TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Loyal Dog

I love SlafCaulZuki (pronounced Slafkovsky). Woof!
Oct 20, 2016
GDT 01.jpg
GDT 02.jpg

Welcome Dom!

Your first game as the Head Coach of the Montreal Canadiens, and of the NHL in general! You have come a long way, a p'tit gars de Joliette, who won the 2013 Memorial Cup with the Halifax Mooseheads, where the Habs very own Jonathan Drouin led the playoffs in assists and points (beating the likes of teammate Nathan MacKinnon and opponent Nikita Kucherov, etc).

We are so very excited to see where you can bring this team, and hopefully there will be lots and lots of free wings for the rest of this season. My fat ass very much looks forward to that.

Also, I would like to thank Claude Julien for everything he has done for the Montreal Canadiens. We were very lucky to have him as our head coach (for the 2nd time), and unfortunately change is always necessary, especially in hockey that keeps evolving.

Here's to you, Claude! Best of luck in your future ventures! Any team would be lucky to have you (just as long as Danault's not part of that team - just kidding :D). And, again, thank you.

Also, a special thank you to our former Captain Kirk Muller, who commandeered the ship perfectly during last year's playoffs, giving our youth a chance to shine, and the team a fighting chance to win the impossible.

With that said, let's KICK SOME SERIOUS ASS TONIGHT!

GO :habs GO!

(updated with lineups)

Last edited:

angusyoung

Back in the day, I was always horny!
Aug 17, 2014
Heirendaar
View attachment 400336View attachment 400343

LINE-UPS (with team records) TO BE CONFIRMED & EDITED IN SHORTLY

Welcome Dom!

Your first game as the Head Coach of the Montreal Canadiens, and of the NHL in general! You have come a long way, a p'tit gars de Joliette, who won the 2013 Memorial Cup with the Halifax Mooseheads, where the Habs very own Jonathan Drouin led the playoffs in assists and points (beating the likes of teammate Nathan MacKinnon and opponent Nikita Kucherov, etc).

We are so very excited to see where you can bring this team, and hopefully there will be lots and lots of free wings for the rest of this season. My fat ass very much looks forward to that.

Also, I would like to thank Claude Julien for everything he has done for the Montreal Canadiens. We were very lucky to have him as our head coach (for the 2nd time), and unfortunately change is always necessary, especially in hockey that keeps evolving.

Here's to you, Claude! Best of luck in your future ventures! Any team would be lucky to have you (just as long as Danault's not part of that team - just kidding :D). And, again, thank you.

Also, a special thank you to our former Captain Kirk Muller, who commandeered the ship perfectly during last year's playoffs, giving our youth a chance to shine, and the team a fighting chance to win the impossible.

With that said, let's KICK SOME SERIOUS ASS TONIGHT!

GO :habs GO!

NOT Winnipeg?

Edgy

Nov 30, 2009
Let's see how the boys respond tonight and how long it lasts.
Buckle up, it's gonna be a bumpy ride.

Reactions: A Loyal Dog

A Loyal Dog

I love SlafCaulZuki (pronounced Slafkovsky). Woof!
Oct 20, 2016
Teams rarely lose their first game after a coaching change, so I expect a win. Would be kinda embarrassing if they lose. Might depend on who's in net. DD's first big decision.

GO:habsGO
I just placed a $40 bet that the Habs are up at least 2-0 against the Jets in the first 10 minutes. I believe we will come out strong.

Jul 6, 2016
Lines and D-combos I would like to see....

Toffoli-Suzuki-Anderson
Drouin-KK-Gally
Tatar-Danault- Lehkonen or Armia
Byron-Evans- Lehkonen or Armia

Edmundson-Weber
Kulak-Petry
Chiarot-Romanov

Price
Allen

habergeon

Apr 15, 2015

Ducharme has balls if this isn't injury related.

He's been watching him all year, so he's seen the inconsistency....but I'm with you, holy shit that's some big brass ones if he's not hurt.

One way to shock the team a bit. And Price as well, maybe it wouldn't hurt to have the competitive fire stoked a bit. I'd like to see more compete and consistency out of him.

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006

Eww. But I get that it worked in the playoffs somewhat. However, Chiarot is the one that needs to sit.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
I guess you have to try to reunite the Danault line. That's all you have left to do. Till he's here. That's the best thing you have.

And people will have to stop saying gets the best wingers. The best wingers are with JK and Suzuki. At least 1 per line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad