GDT: Game #19 : KINGS @ CANUCKS, Saturday, 3/2/13 @ 7:00 pm PST {FS-W, CBC, NHLN-US, RSD2}

Status
Not open for further replies.

damacles1156

Feb 5, 2010
True but then we found out he was suffering with a back injury that required him to lay down on the floor of the plane while traveling. Then after the season have a back surgery for a diagnosis that we have not been told nor a procedure that we have been told of the extent. ( I am a health care professional) He would not have been ready to start the season had it started on time.

Don't get me wrong, I love Quick but he has not looked good yet this season. JB has looked better and does deserve more play time. The outcome of the game with the Red Wings would have been much different had Quick been in goal.

We want to win, then play the goalie that is not coming off a back injury and with back injuries you just never know if you will be the same.

17 games in March.....You have to play Both Goalies...

Regardless of how ether are playing, 17 games folks 17.....

RonSwanson*

Don Cherry is such a clown. Proclaiming multiple times that Bieksa is his fave player, yet he can't pronounce his name at all. ("Bee-ess-ka").

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Don Cherry is such a clown. Proclaiming multiple times that Bieksa is his fave player, yet he can't pronounce his name at all. ("Bi-ess-ka").

Go check how he calls Luongo. It's much worse

kingsfansince1967

Oct 23, 2006
Montreal
Don Cherry is such a clown. Proclaiming multiple times that Bieksa is his fave player, yet he can't pronounce his name at all. ("Bee-ess-ka").

But you got to give it to him last year... he was the only guy on TV who predicted BEFORE the playoffs starting that the Kings were going to win the Cup!

damacles1156

Feb 5, 2010
You play one much more then the other. This is not a back to back game.

It would have made Quick's last start a week ago...

You need Quick to be playing, Johnny B can't play every game in March. probably can't play over half. The Kings have three sets of Back to Back's

Moot point, Sutter has a better Hockey mind than anyone in this thread.

So we can all shut up about the Goalies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad