GDT: Game #19 : KINGS @ CANUCKS, Saturday, 3/2/13 @ 7:00 pm PST {FS-W, CBC, NHLN-US, RSD2}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muzzfan

Mar 10, 2003
Los Angeles, CA
Visit site
Kings finally got caught not starting a game on time. Show up when the game starts next time.

Quick sucked the big fat one tonight too. After 5 wins in a row this was a get all of the **** out of your system at once game.

Terrible to watch though.

KingKopitar11*

Penner couldn't find the puck, Sucks he didnt kick it out to his stick for a tap in.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
The Canucks are a one line squad. We get our two defensive horses back and I won't be worried about them later in the year. We don't, and...it would be tough.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Q: what is up with willie anyways, concussion problems?

damacles1156

Feb 5, 2010
Mitchell would have intercepted one of those passes.

Greene would have taken an interference penalty or roughing or clear the puck over the glass.

Greene had a career year last year, don't know why people hate on him.

Kings miss his play big time.

Telos

In Byfield We Must Trust
Aug 16, 2008
Reno, NV
Mitchell would have intercepted one of those passes.

Greene would have taken an interference penalty or roughing or clear the puck over the glass.

At least he would have taken the body and not have been suckered into trying to take the puck away and pokecheck.

Dooney

Jan 12, 2005
On the move
Quick earned the right to have bad games once in awhile.

He carried the team, night in and night out last year.

He has played well over the last few games.

Not a big deal too me.

True but then we found out he was suffering with a back injury that required him to lay down on the floor of the plane while traveling. Then after the season have a back surgery for a diagnosis that we have not been told nor a procedure that we have been told of the extent. ( I am a health care professional) He would not have been ready to start the season had it started on time.

Don't get me wrong, I love Quick but he has not looked good yet this season. JB has looked better and does deserve more play time. The outcome of the game with the Red Wings would have been much different had Quick been in goal.

We want to win, then play the goalie that is not coming off a back injury and with back injuries you just never know if you will be the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad