GDT: Game 19: Jets @ Coyotes | FSAZ+ | 8PM (Yes 8PM)

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
Domi needs to calm the f*** down, he's actually killing plays at the moment. His passing is off, he's taking bad shot attempts right into shin pads, and when he finally gets a quality scoring chance, he shits the bed.

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
I like the Coyotes play tonight. I’ve not seen any blown defensive assignments and only a few errant passes. They are as physical, if not more, as a very physical Jets team.

Reactions: SniperHF

ParisSaintGermain

Jan 19, 2004
Does not feel we created a lot offensively in that period. It all looks so laborious when Keller or Domi are not delivering any magic.

The PP threat has not really happened either. Too peripheral again.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
I like the Coyotes play tonight. I’ve not seen any blown defensive assignments and only a few errant passes. They are as physical, if not more, as a very physical Jets team.

The only caveat I'd add to that is the size mismatch is not in the Coyotes favor. So sometimes when they are initiating they are getting the worse of it.

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
The Jets are playing the tightest box that I’ve seen. There are no passing lanes at all and the only available shots are from the half board or points.

Oops, meant to quote PSG’s post about the PP.

Reactions: ParisSaintGermain

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Rinaldo has kinda been what Downie was supposed to a few years back. Bring that energy and veteran presence while curbing the dumb parts of his game. He hasn't been perfect by any means but if we had an actual third line, he would be just fine on the 4th.

Reactions: Mosby

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
Upon seeing the replay, that's a missed assignment by Perlini. We're playing the box, Wheeler just sneaks in behind him as Perlini stares at the puck, drifting to the top left corner of the box. Leaves 3 on the left side, Schenn all alone on the right, and Wheeler wide open in the slot.

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
BC30BZ8.jpg

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
Did anyone get a good look at the myers injury? Fsn had some pretty useless replays. Did he just drop, or was there contact made somewhere?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad