Post-Game Talk: GAME 19: Canucks 1, Rangers 2: Point streak over! Ice bags brought out.

vanarchy

May 3, 2013
Roussel-Horvat-Eriksson

tenor.gif

Catamarca Livin

Jul 29, 2010
Green loves Gaunce. If it were up to Benning, Gaunce would've been turfed a long time ago. Seems like to me, Gaunce is still getting in to game shape. Green is probably giving him some time off to heal up from any nagging injuries and get back to game shape.
Gaunce was benched his last game after losing puck at blue line which lead to GA. Schaller drove MacKinnon crazy that game. Gaunce does not upset opponents. He is good depth but so vanilla and not an energy player.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
I had my eyeglasses stolen on the weekend so I can barely see the tv.

Oh well. Go Nux.

Askel

By the way Benning should be fired.
Apr 19, 2004
Malmö/Vancouver
Cheers buddy. I wanna say that I’ve done some meditative reflection recently and came to the conclusion that you and others whom I have, in the past, considered to be too over the top critical of the Canucks against certain players and exectutives etc. Are just expressing your love for the Canucks in a different way and that’s your right and I don’t have any problem with it. We need elite supporters and elite critics alike to form a well rounded elite fanbase.
I just want this team to be good, Pettersson makes it worth watching the games again.

Get North

Aug 25, 2013
B.C.
Motte is such a valuable player. He's a different player than when he first played with us, looks more composed and smarter on the ice. Great PKer.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
I just go up close as hell to my tv.

Looking at anything from afar with my naked eye is too frustrating.
I don't want to stand two ft away from the TV.

Just gonna deal with it for now. Luckily I only have to go to two classes this week.

I had to drive my girlfriend home and my eyes were so irritated.

First thing tomorrow morning, I'll go get some new frames.

Craziest thing is the first time you get glasses and you realize how blind you were. I remember going to my first canucks game after getting glasses the first time and being shocked lol.

kanuck87

Oct 12, 2008
Ugh Pettersson needs to shoot. All PKers do is block passing lanes. If he can shoot, just shoot it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad