Post-Game Talk: GAME 19: Canucks 1, Rangers 2: Point streak over! Ice bags brought out.

THE Green Man

Dec 27, 2013
Narnia
The leash Pouliot has is ridiculous. The errors he makes and the ineffective play he brings....if Hutton or Stecher did the things Pouliot did they'd be stapled to the press box.

I like some things Green does, but others are perplexing. This attachment to Winterhawk alum is maddening. It's like Willie and his Medicine Hat insanity all over again.

Don't forget about how Dorsett had pitchforks out for him under Willy D. Seriously I hate all these ex- junior players being brought in for their familiarity with their coaches. When healthy both Pouliot and Leipsic should be Utica bound but I doubt either will be.

Intangibos

High-End Intangibos
Apr 5, 2010
Burnaby
A player who scored 12 goals and 22 points last season..those are solid numbers for a 4th line player...Last season had 132 hits,59 shots,and forced 31 takeaways....and is on a fair two year deal.

Some posters just seem to have some obsession with Brendan Gaunce,for whatever reason...A player that 31 GM's in the league passed on.

What about this year though?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad