Post-Game Talk: Game 19 - Bergy captures lightning in a bottle with 1000th point - BRUINS 5 - Bolts 3

rfournier103

Black & Gold ‘till I’m Dead & Cold.
Sponsor
Dec 17, 2011
Massachusetts
There are several things I love about hockey over football. One of the biggest is that win or lose I don’t have to wait a whole week for the next game! Tomorrow’s gonna be great! :D

Reactions: sarge88 and BMC

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario
Just a rant from me up here in the frozen north. I hate SportsNet Now - they are terrible in so many ways. I wanted to watch the highlights from last night's game - guess what? NO HIGHLIGHTS FOR THE HISTORIC GAME!!! Every other game is there but the Bruins game is missing. I don't know if it is incompetence or sheer jealousy. They all hate the Bruins up here. GRRRRR......

• Wow
Reactions: sarge88 and Ladyfan

4ORRBRUIN

Sep 27, 2005
boston
There are several things I love about hockey over football. One of the biggest is that win or lose I don’t have to wait a whole week for the next game! Tomorrow’s gonna be great! :D
Football is a bore fest, nap time background noise for me. Tomorrow should be a good one

Reactions: NeelyOrr

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Just a rant from me up here in the frozen north. I hate SportsNet Now - they are terrible in so many ways. I wanted to watch the highlights from last night's game - guess what? NO HIGHLIGHTS FOR THE HISTORIC GAME!!! Every other game is there but the Bruins game is missing. I don't know if it is incompetence or sheer jealousy. They all hate the Bruins up here. GRRRRR......
Move here !:D

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Yeah, I'm not a huge fan of SN Now either. I find that the streaming is pretty meh quality. It's decent, but leaves a lot to be desired. I also hate how you can't choose which feed you get.

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut

Mine is that hockey players celebrate when they actually do something meaningful, like score a goal. Football players make a routine tackle and have a celebration dance for it. DB gets beat and the guy drops the ball, DB has a celebration ready to go like he actually made a play.

DarrenBanks56

May 16, 2005
Mine is that hockey players celebrate when they actually do something meaningful, like score a goal. Football players make a routine tackle and have a celebration dance for it. DB gets beat and the guy drops the ball, DB has a celebration ready to go like he actually made a play.
comes down to the players.
if the nfl and nba had rules like the nhl about player conduct on and off the field, they wouldnt be able to field enough teams.

Reactions: ON3M4N and BMC

The Un4casted Storm

May 14, 2015
Vancouver, Canada
Really fun game to watch last night. Tampa's lost a few pieces but they're still a really tough team to beat as evidenced by how they had the Bruins back on their heels for most of the first period and some of the third.

The scoring this team is getting from up and down the lineup is incredible and it really feels like they're a threat to score no matter who is one the ice at any given time.

Thrilled for Bergeron getting his 1000th point. I know he doesn't play for personal milestones but hitting that mark really helps cement his place in NHL history as one of the best offensive players the leagues has seen to go along with being the best defensive forward. Only 9 assists away from 600 for the next career milestone!

Reactions: sarge88

GoBs

Nov 21, 2009
USA
I always watch the sportsnet highlights on YouTube the next day
The will show the fights

Reactions: caz16

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad