Post-Game Talk: Game 19 - Bergy captures lightning in a bottle with 1000th point - BRUINS 5 - Bolts 3

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
All the fake people who were just "being realists" and would be happy to be wrong about the Bs show their colours this time of the year.

If they can't come post something positive and enjoy themselves after this crazy run it shows a lot about what matters the most to them: being correct. Miserable.
fixed it for you

This team is so easy to love

Caper Bruins fan

Dec 4, 2011
Cape Breton
I stopped listening to sports radio years ago and don't miss it at all. I tune in to the Hockey show when i can, but that's it..
I listen to 98.5 podcasts on Spotify when they talk about the Bruins . I know most here hate Felger but I enjoy their show. Living in Nova Scotia there really isn’t much post game coverage.

CharaBadSenyshynGawd

Jun 18, 2017
I’m not gonna admit I was wrong about Ullmark until after the season because as soon as I do he’ll give me 10 straight the other way.

Regarding the video for Bergys 1000 points, classless to not include Dave Lewis!

gvkmedia

Let’s fight through this….
Mar 2, 2002
Kingsville
www.hollandbloorview.ca
I justed blasted through this thread quickly.
2 things that stood out.
First, it is true that the success of this team actually lowers posts. People generally want to complain and explain why things are wrong and how to fix them. What can they say when everything is going well? I mean, its even hard to pose a trade proposal because who wants to mess with this?

Secondly, I laughed at the poster who mention Dave Lewis in the tribute video. As bad as the Lewis era was - the fact is he was at the helm when PB started his. I personally don't care he wasn't in the video - he was likely told to play Patrice and had little to no impact on the career of #37.

Onto Florida.
I hope they can keep it going and beat the Panthers. They are the better team. It just might be a let down game though with all that happened in this one.

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
The Bruins have now scored 80 goals in 19 games
Funny how some people were hand wringing after Monty was brought in saying that he is too defensive-minded and the games will all be 1-0/2-1 type affairs. Can't merely look at a small sample size and ignore the personnel and injury situations of a given team while judging a coach.

For example, Monty is running a good deal of the system he ran at Denver. His national championship season the team scored a lot of goals, while at the same time absolutely shutting down most teams. Give the man enough horses and his system is crazy tough to play against.

Something to keep in mind. Monty even says the team still hasn't 100 percent grasped and implemented his system. 17-2 with ceiling left. Yeah, this team stays relatively healthy, it will be terrifying to play them come playoff time. It's a freaking machine.

jgatie

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 22, 2011
Secondly, I laughed at the poster who mention Dave Lewis in the tribute video. As bad as the Lewis era was - the fact is he was at the helm when PB started his. I personally don't care he wasn't in the video - he was likely told to play Patrice and had little to no impact on the career of #37.

Mike Sullivan was Patrice's first coach. Lewis was his 3rd season.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Yes just those dammed Canadians that have interfered with the Bruins being perfect.Lol

Ullmark absorbed it mostly,he’s been incredible.
It’s sad biased refs in Canada cost Bruins a 19-0

Kidding

Only the Ottawa game refs cost us - the leafs game was the Miller distraction

20-0 going into Thanksgiving is something we Bruins fans deserve after Covid clearly cost us a Cup and the suffering of game 7 loss to Blues

I don’t think other fan bases can appreciate our pain only having 1 Cup in this 15 year run

GoBs

Nov 21, 2009
USA
Bergeron will most likely surpass Espo soon. Where Phil was doing the game is there any audio from when bergy reached a 1000?
I would like to hear Phil’s take

Reactions: rfournier103

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad