Post-Game Talk: Game 19 - Bergy captures lightning in a bottle with 1000th point - BRUINS 5 - Bolts 3

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011

1669088793351.jpeg

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
Biggest win of the season up to this point. Beat a very good team on the road. Looked subpar to start the game, then turned things up a few notches and got a big lead. Held on despite a strong TB push in the third pd.

Bergy with his 1,000th pt. Incredible. Many more to come.

Still trying to process a 17-2 start. Might sink in at some point.

Another awesome team effort. Zero passengers on this team. Keep it rolling!

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
What a game! Jake was a man possessed! Bergy. Bergy. Bergy! What else is there to say? I still remember that devastating hit. I thought for sure he was done for. Look how far we've come. It's been a privilege to watch him continue to play hockey. He looks younger every year. I got emotional watching everyone skate to Bergy to celebrate. Just beautiful. This is a TEAM folks. A WAGON. This train is full steam ahead. No passengers. Everyone is a conductor. And man, this is special and exciting. Way to step up and get it together after and push through. Special. Keep this thing rolling boys!

You know the drill!
giphy.gif

Screenshot_20221029_233234.jpg

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
This runs reminds me a lot of the 2011-12 season when they went like 21-3 or something between November and January and they were just dominating team after team. Everything was clicking at the same time like now.
They had something like a 16 game win streak that got snapped when Tyler Seguin's alarm clock didn't go off in Winnipeg and Clode scratched him to send a message.

That was a great season until Horton got concussed by that useless goon Sestito, and McQuaid got hurt for the playoffs and Greg Zanon slotted in and kicked so many pucks into his own net. They still should've beat Washington and gone to the finals at least.

The don godfather

Jul 5, 2018
Woodbridge Ontario
Biggest win of the season up to this point. Beat a very good team on the road. Looked subpar to start the game, then turned things up a few notches and got a big lead. Held on despite a strong TB push in the third pd.

Bergy with his 1,000th pt. Incredible. Many more to come.

Still trying to process a 17-2 start. Might sink in at some point.

Another awesome team effort. Zero passengers on this team. Keep it rolling!
I'm in shock but the devils 16 and 3 is more shocking. Both teams are on a ridiculous run neck to neck.

The National

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2017
Los Angeles
They only real negative from this game was Freddy getting injured slamming into the boards

I'm guessing a shoulder injury.......I hope it's not too bad, but didn't look good

Jim said day to day, and he returned initially for a few shifts so I’m hopeful. He’s been playing really well would hate for an injury to get in the way.

UConn126

Bass Player.
Sponsor
Jun 12, 2010
Somerville, MA
They only real negative from this game was Freddy getting injured slamming into the boards

I'm guessing a shoulder injury.......I hope it's not too bad, but didn't look good

shoulder should be like a 4-6 week injury at worst. He'll be back. Chance for Smith to get back in and hopefully prove he's worth something in a trade and maybe we get to see some more Lauko. Still wishing for a quick recovery for Freddy. At the same time, I think we have the depth where we shouldn't be rushing guys back.

Great to see Bergeron get his 1000 th point.

Also saw this winter classic jersey leak. .

Think it's true????

View attachment 611163
I'm a big fan. Definitely will be buying one, just gotta decide if I'm going player or blank.

Reactions: BMC and bobbyorr04

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
Jim said day to day, and he returned initially for a few shifts so I’m hopeful. He’s been playing really well would hate for an injury to get in the way.
Sounds good ....so there's nothing broken

..but if he's out for a few games who takes his spot? Smith or Lauko?

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $200.00