Post-Game Talk: Game 19 - Bergy captures lightning in a bottle with 1000th point - BRUINS 5 - Bolts 3

JOKER 192

Blow it up
Sponsor
Jun 14, 2010
Montreal,Canada
Why do so few people post when things are going so well?

WHERE IS EVERYONE?
I don't understand this question the answer is not what you think.

I don't post because I'm just gonna write a different wording of what's already has been said. How many they're great posts does one need to read. This theory that people only post to bitch is stupid.

Also nothing wrong with expressing disappointment in a certain player or the team, it's just as valid and normal praise.

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home

I don't post because I'm just gonna write a different wording of what's already has been said. How many they're great posts does one need to read. This theory that people only post to bitch is stupid.

Also nothing wrong with expressing disappointment in a certain player or the team, it's just as valid and normal praise.

gonna have to disagree.
there is a population that post ONLY when something bad happens.

Mr. Make-Believe

The happy genius of my household
I’m going to be very curious to see how this team responds to a slump (which is bound to happen). It’s the only thing that “concerns” me right now, simply due to the unknown. Riding this wave is a blast… how does it stay fun for the crew even if the puck doesn’t bounce their way for a few games?

I have zero complaints.

Reactions: Ladyfan

Mr. Make-Believe

The happy genius of my household
I just want to mention too what I’m experiencing from fans out here in Western Canada.

I wore my Bruins gear on a very rare “night out” with some of my co-workers this weekend - and to a person all people could talk with me about was how well the Bruins were playing. Even if they hated it, everyone I spoke with was complimentary. One person was very curious (I let my thoughts be very known about Cassidy vs Monty :laugh: ).

Not one single word about the Miller signing.

Donnie Shulzhoffer

Rocket Surgery
Sep 9, 2008
Foxboro, MA

So you disagree about bitching by bitching?

Reactions: JOKER 192

CrownofThornton

Jul 8, 2012
Anyone else ever have issues with text box not showing when trying to post in a thread? It literally disappears, and refreshing doesn’t fix it.

Anyways, watching the Bruin’s/personnel congratulating Bergy on 1000pt milestone hit me in the feels. Especially kicking it off by starting with Claude. Full grown man, rendered an emotional mess.

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009
Really fun game to watch last night. Tampa's lost a few pieces but they're still a really tough team to beat as evidenced by how they had the Bruins back on their heels for most of the first period and some of the third.

The scoring this team is getting from up and down the lineup is incredible and it really feels like they're a threat to score no matter who is one the ice at any given time.

Thrilled for Bergeron getting his 1000th point. I know he doesn't play for personal milestones but hitting that mark really helps cement his place in NHL history as one of the best offensive players the leagues has seen to go along with being the best defensive forward. Only 9 assists away from 600 for the next career milestone!
Montgomery similar to Claude, rolls out all 4 lines.

Every line has their own purpose. But play with heightened pace/puck possession hockey

Bruins D activation/involvement on offense is cool to see

Has that Colorado Avs-esque vibe imo

Reactions: The Un4casted Storm

sooshii

still dancing
Sponsor
Jan 25, 2009
Philly burbs
Anyone else ever have issues with text box not showing when trying to post in a thread? It literally disappears, and refreshing doesn’t fix it.

Anyways, watching the Bruin’s/personnel congratulating Bergy on 1000pt milestone hit me in the feels. Especially kicking it off by starting with Claude. Full grown man, rendered an emotional mess.
This happened to me on my iPhone in the last GDT. Also I had to “confirm” my likes.

I switched to my iPad and it was ok. When I went back to my iPhone, it was resolved. I thought I accidentally hit some setting, but if it happened to you as well…

Reactions: CrownofThornton

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad