GDT: Game #18|Wed., Nov. 13, 2013|Flyers at Penguins |8:00 p.m. ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garbage Goal

Apr 1, 2009
No, because according to the rules you can't score when you kick the puck in the net. It wasn't lucky, it was a "bad hockey goal"

When I said lucky I was referring to the fact that that was some atrocious play by our team (mostly Coburn and Giroux) and we're lucky it was kicked in instead of scored a legitimate way.

Dude, just sit back, relax and be glad we're up. We can't afford to be picky about how this team wins games. We just need the points.

We need points. I do not care against who or how we get them.

I agree we need points, but I could have said the same thing about a lot of the wins we do have and, well, just look how that all turned out.

Just wary.

SgtJoseph*

We have bent but have not yet broken thanks to Emery and some missed open nets by Pitts etc .......Love to see us play a strong penalty free 3rd and steal one here !

CanadianFlyer88

Knublin' PPs
Feb 12, 2004
Van City
Computer borked, so I haven't been able to post much...

That was a good period to draw. The Pens were able to get away from Berube's line matching a bit with the long changes. I like B. Schenn, Jake, Simmonds and Hartnell all playing with a little more confidence.

PALE PWNR

Jul 10, 2010
Sewell NJ
**** we were trying to trade him a few days ago because he'll likely never amount to anything but a grinder. :laugh:

Idiots who can't see the skill oozing out of this guy were trying to trade him and calling him nothing but a grinder. Grinders don't have the hands or shot he has.

Flyerss

Jun 23, 2013
crosby wanted to pull some weird **** and then he saw coburn hahaha priceless

Fire Tortorella

Formerly Flyersfan1406
Apr 2, 2010
PA
What the hell has happened to Luke Schenn's first pass? It was never great, but he's handling the puck as bad as Grossmann lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad