GDT: Game #18|Wed., Nov. 13, 2013|Flyers at Penguins |8:00 p.m. ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadFerIt95*

Everyone was saying Emery was going to lose us this game...... HA!

SgtJoseph*

Great job by Grossman on Crosby! NHL leader in blocked shots tied him up nicely .

Garbage Goal

Apr 1, 2009
We are very lucky to be winning. Schenn is the reason for our two goals, we've been getting out-shot most of the game, and the Pens have missed some very easy chances. Not to mention that our 2nd goal came on a weak call for a 5-on-3 that lead to a 5-on-4. We're winning, but it's not a good win right now.

[MOD]

Alchemy

Mind Control
Jul 8, 2006
Razor looking good. I thought he sucked and we had no hope? Man has the Leighton and Bryz debacle scarred this fanbase.

flyershockey

Oct 10, 2006
After watching Crosby and company burn the Flyers for years on questionable calls, pardon me if I don't feel bad about Giroux "embellishing" a call.

Garbage Goal

Apr 1, 2009
Garbage Goal, is your intention just to argue with everyone and antagonise? Not welcome if so, you're just being annoying dude.

Yeah, I'm the one being annoying when everyone else is complaining about things that have no reason to be complained about.

Get stuck in our own zone for most of the game and complain about penalties? Check. Complain about the network coverage pointing out a weak call that lead to a promising 5-on-3 for? Check. Even complain about NBC advertising their own game on their own network? Check.

Yet I'm the one being annoying.

BringBackHakstol

Oct 25, 2005
Philadelphia
We are very lucky to be winning. Schenn is the reason for our two goals, we've been getting out-shot most of the game, and the Pens have missed some very easy chances. Not to mention that our 2nd goal came on a weak call for a 5-on-3 that lead to a 5-on-4. We're winning, but it's not a good win right now.

It's the next game or one of the next games on this network. Seriously, people just ***** about anything hen it comes to the Pens even when there's nothing to ***** about.

Against one of the best teams in the league, they are battling though. Not perfect but I'll take it

Prongo

Beer
Jun 5, 2008
philadelphia
Couts 8-18 in the dot.
Giroux 4-6
Vinny 7-10

Overall 22-16 on the draws.

Coburn having a really strong game again, 17;36 on ice.
Couts leading forwards with 15:30
Giroux has 12:37

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad