GDT: Game 18: Washington Capitals(11-2-5) @ Seattle Kraken(4-12-1) - 6:00 p.m. PT/9:00 p.m. ET

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
Watching off and on but they look so much better in all 3 zones. Granted Washington looks absolutely awful which helps as well. A few guys getting on the scoresheet hopefully gets them going. Get Donskoi a goal this period and it's one hell of a game.

CascadiaPenguin

Sponsor
Jul 5, 2017
The Salish Sea
Playing B2B on a road trip. They look tired more than anything and the Kraken are coming out with a lot of energy that they can't match. Caps have been playing well lately while missing their entire second line. It was bound to wear them out.
Yo, ButtKrak, good to see another Bellinghamster in here. Do you go to Kraken games?

Reactions: Tao Jones

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
Oh and what's up with McCann's ice time? Been pretty low the last couple of games. I know he isn't the best defensively and forechecking isn't his strong suit but the guy can shoot and get on the scoreboard. Maybe something else is going on and is why the guy has been on several teams already at a young age?

Ray Martyniuk

Mar 13, 2019
Watching off and on but they look so much better in all 3 zones. Granted Washington looks absolutely awful which helps as well. A few guys getting on the scoresheet hopefully gets them going. Get Donskoi a goal this period and it's one hell of a game.
Donskoi,Donskoi,Donskoi!!!

kihei

McEnroe: The older I get, the better I used to be.
Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
The ultimate opportunist. Ove scores in the blink of an eye.

CascadiaPenguin

Sponsor
Jul 5, 2017
The Salish Sea
No, not yet. I actually hate Seattle (the city) TBH. There's a reason why I live in Bham.
There are a million reasons I live in Bham. I have 1/2 season tix, one can drive to Northgate and take lightrail straight to the monorail to CPA. Way better than dealing with SEA parking/traffic/madness. In 1.5 years light rail will extend to Marysville which will be awesome.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad