GDT: Game 18: Washington Capitals(11-2-5) @ Seattle Kraken(4-12-1) - 6:00 p.m. PT/9:00 p.m. ET

kihei

McEnroe: The older I get, the better I used to be.
Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
I wouldn't call us an especially physical team, but we are 8th in the league in hits this season. All that really shows is how much the game has changed.

Reactions: Panteras

kihei

McEnroe: The older I get, the better I used to be.
Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
What abundance. Looks like the Caps took us lightly, though you can see why they might have.

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA
I wouldn't call us an especially physical team, but we are 8th in the league in hits this season. All that really shows is how much the game has changed.
You don't see Tom Wilson get hit too often and he's taken at least a couple good ones tonight. I think it's accurate to say this team is in the top 1/3 of the league in physicality. Not many soft players on the team either.

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA
What abundance. Looks like the Caps took us lightly, though you can see why they might.
Playing B2B on a road trip. They look tired more than anything and the Kraken are coming out with a lot of energy that they can't match. Caps have been playing well lately while missing their entire second line. It was bound to wear them out.

Reactions: kihei

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA
Isn't it supposed to be pronounced Yo-hansson? Seems like the home PBP guys should know that.... it's annoying me.

...and he pronounces Jarnkrok with a Y

Reactions: kihei

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad