Post-Game Talk: Game 18: Preds (12-4-2) vs. Maple Friends (9-8-2) | 7:30 CT

Status
Not open for further replies.

tampa pred

Jul 8, 2014
My favorite moment from last night's game: As Gaustad entered the penalty box after his second fight, a Toronto fan by the box stood up facing Gaustad and pointed to his Leafs jersey. Gaustad just ignored the guy. I would have lost it if Gaustad laughed and pointed to the score board. I believe that it was 8-2 at the time.

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Thanks for that... great highlights...

I just gotta say, anyone who makes Nystrom look like a sniper, isnt having a good night in goal...

101st_fan

I taught Yoda
Oct 22, 2005
Near where sand and waves meet.
And lets not forget this is the Leafs team that just got shelled by the Sabres. Yes, the worst team in the league just shelled this team as well.

Yes .. but the Leafs shelled the Bruins a couple of games before that. They enjoyed a ten game streak of success that culminated in the win over Boston, going 7-2-1 and averaging over 4.5 goals scored in their wins ... then the wheels fell off and they're now on a three game skid, blown out in the last two. Sometimes it pays to catch a team at the right time.

hockey diva

RIP Pred303
Sponsor
May 17, 2010
Beleriand
I won't make you turn in your fan card.:laugh:

OT, Cashville, there is a poster who goes by Morgoth. Ran across him in the business section.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad