GDT: Game #18 - Philadelphia Flyers @ Montréal Canadiens - Saturday Nov 19th 7:00 pm (TVAS, SNE, CITY)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canad13ns

Nov 6, 2018
Again, it’s the Deslauriers’ of this world that make a difference. Deslauriers will take runs tonight because it’s Mtl, he’s hyped up and their 4th line is more crash and bang than ours.

Next round will prolly be Arber, when they play a goonless opponent.
I hope X doesn't have to fight Deslauriers. Deslauriers has a lot of fighting experience and we don't want X, who can actually play hockey and has a hard shot, to fight every time we face a team with a goon. He's young. I just want to watch him get better and to do that he needs his brain intact.

JohnTheBaptist

We are brothers/sisters and of the Divine Source
Nov 13, 2022
I hope X doesn't have to fight Deslauriers. Deslauriers has a lot of fighting experience and we don't want X, who can actually play hockey and has a hard shot, to fight every time we face a team with a goon. He's young. I just want to watch him get better and to do that he needs his brain intact.
If D-lo wants to fight the Sherrif will not back down. Let them dance. Arber doesn't seem scared of anyone.

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
In November:

Suzuki has 11 points in 8 games.....tied to Matthews, Eichel, Hughes, Marner.
Dach has 10 point in 8 games,.....tied with Crosby, Forsberg, Malkin,
Both top 30.

Caufield lead the team with 35 shots this month, closest to him is Gallagher at 22.
Xhekaj is 3rd in shot on goal with 17 and also 1st for hits with 30 (Closest is Guhle with 17)

Saundies

Fly On The Wall
Jun 8, 2012
NB, Canada
If Harris hadn’t scored the other night, he would have been the easy choice to sit tonight. He’s seemed a bit soft on the puck and out of sorts.

I expect all of the rookie D (except Guhle, who I believe has separated himself from the pack) will take their turns sitting. No need to panic.

Hoping for a more structured effort. GHG.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
Harris yes, he's been soft lately. Cole? lol. Yeah scratch one of your top goal scorers lol, that goes over great with the fans.
They need Michael Therrien - he doesn't allow soff.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Habs

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019

Voici la formation pour le match contre les Flyers :

Caufield-Suzuki-Dach

Hoffman-Dvorak-Gallagher

Dadonov-Monahan-Anderson

Pezzetta-Evans-Slafkovsky

Matheson-Edmundson

Guhle-Savard

Xhekaj-Kovacevic
Puck Swallowing Marshmallow is no longer the #1 dman. I think Habs D is better for it. And Savard will be much better for it.

Reactions: 26Mats
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad