GDT: Game #18 - Philadelphia Flyers @ Montréal Canadiens - Saturday Nov 19th 7:00 pm (TVAS, SNE, CITY)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Arber worked at Costco man, he can adapt to a spill on aisle 9, he is a survivor.
The spill was probably Drouin soiling himself after seeing a picture of Torts
Harris has been better than Xhekaj. Hockey wise, Xhekaj is the one who would need to sit.
Mostly because Edmundson has been our worst D IMO. Hes bringing down Arber with him. Big Ed more like Big Anchor.
Again, it’s the Deslauriers’ of this world that make a difference. Deslauriers will take runs tonight because it’s Mtl, he’s hyped up and their 4th line is more crash and bang than ours.

Next round will prolly be Arber, when they play a goonless opponent.
I wouldnt want Arbies to fight DLO, thats a bad bad man in the prime of his life.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
Harris is paying for getting turnstiled last game.

Young guys are generally more up and down, but there was an additional concern about Harris coming from college, where the schedule is so much lighter.

Harris needs to learn how to manage a schedule where you are often playing 3-4 times a week on a consistent basis. Its a completely new concept for him.

Anyways, excited to see matheson in the lineup, and hopefully he can come out the gate better than Edmundson, who hasn't been his usual self so far.

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
I have a feeling this one is gonna be crazy!

It's probably the right feeling. Habs games have generally been crazy so far.

They just seem to go out and play with a fearlessness that looks pretty good when things are working, and also looks like a circus defensively when it's not working.

Playing fearless is a double edged sword for a young team as far as the day to day results go, but as a viewer it consistently keeps you on the edge of your seat.

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
It's probably the right feeling. Habs games have generally been crazy so far.

They just seem to go out and play with a fearlessness that looks pretty good when things are working, and also looks like a circus defensively when it's not working.

Playing fearless is a double edged sword for a young team as far as the day to day results go, but as a viewer it consistently keeps you on the edge of your seat.
I rather they learn how to play a more creative and fluid style and hone the defensive side with time.

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
What have you done for me lately? It's all about the money when it comes down to it. Why is Drouin on the first wave? $$$$. Matheson's paycheck is why he is in over one of the kids, he is a club executive member while they are merely entry-level members.
As much as I like MSL, when Drouin plays giving him any PP time let alone on the 1st wave, is just dumb......dumb, dumb dumb.
As you say, there are times, that lineup decisions are based on $$$ a player makes.

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
G

otta love it. :clap: Matheson will make all teams so much better. Especially montreal. He is my favourite ice hockey player of the canadiens. Wish him the best, go Mike! You'sa deserve it!
Good player for sure.............but now he has to go out and prove it.
Running the PP unit should be a fun thing for him. I think he is better than Letang back in the Steel city.

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
Harris needs to sit a game. It’s not a bad thing.. he just would benefit from a game up top. So would Caufield if you ask me lol

Harris yes, he's been soft lately. Cole? lol. Yeah scratch one of your top goal scorers lol, that goes over great with the fans.

Reactions: AlexGretzchenvid
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad