GDT: Game #18 - Philadelphia Flyers @ Montréal Canadiens - Saturday Nov 19th 7:00 pm (TVAS, SNE, CITY)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
I miss wooden sticks and the center line. Guys had to support each other and would always lay passes on the tape. I lnow we had good teams in mtl but nhl players used to catch passes and avoid passing to no-one.

sry lol I’m not making a point haha - I think hockey is rigged for sure, but I got ripped on here so I avoid
It's not unreasonable to assume that where there are billions of dollars involved, fair play is not top of mind.

Engels keeps going back and forth on who is playing

Wideman should be nothing more but injury replacement. No other player should ever come out of the lineup for the purpose of letting Wideman play.

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
I miss wooden sticks and the center line. Guys had to support each other and would always lay passes on the tape. I lnow we had good teams in mtl but nhl players used to catch passes and avoid passing to no-one.

sry lol I’m not making a point haha - I think hockey is rigged for sure, but I got ripp

sry lol I’m not making a point haha - I think hockey is rigged for sure, but I got ripped on here so I avoid
Hey man, the Russians based their entire hockey program off the then-amazing Montreal Canadiens. They said that Bob Gainey was one of if not the best players in the world. I can wander as well lol. Who cares who rips you here? Next week when you put a "like" on one of their outlandish "theories" they are your friend again lol. Major league sport is revenue-based first and foremost. Have us win a cup and watch our already elevated value skyrocket, big dollars rule this world and every aspect of it.

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares

What have you done for me lately? It's all about the money when it comes down to it. Why is Drouin on the first wave? $$$$. Matheson's paycheck is why he is in over one of the kids, he is a club executive member while they are merely entry-level members.

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto

The right decision. Harris is really struggling right now, and I think a rotation of Harris, Kovacevic, and Xhekaj is the right move too.

It gives the rookies more time to work on things off-ice through video sessions, watching from above, and practices, while also ensuring no one sits too long.

Wideman at this point is our #8 D.

Matheson - Edmundson
Guhle - Savard
Xhekaj - Kovacevic

Are the pairings?

dinodebino

Sep 27, 2017
Harris has been better than Xhekaj. Hockey wise, Xhekaj is the one who would need to sit.
Again, it’s the Deslauriers’ of this world that make a difference. Deslauriers will take runs tonight because it’s Mtl, he’s hyped up and their 4th line is more crash and bang than ours.

Next round will prolly be Arber, when they play a goonless opponent.

MilesNewton

Jul 7, 2019
The right decision. Harris is really struggling right now, and I think a rotation of Harris, Kovacevic, and Xhekaj is the right move too.

It gives the rookies more time to work on things off-ice through video sessions, watching from above, and practices, while also ensuring no one sits too long.

Matheson - Edmundson
Guhle - Savard
Xhekaj - Kovacevic

Are the pairings?
X is struggling as well but they need his size, this will be a interesting game for this defense hopefully they can control the chaos. Anxious to see how the PP does.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

SupRocket

Jul 12, 2022

Matheson - Edmundson
Guhle - Savard
Xhekaj - Kovacevic

Are the pairings?
Agreed. Rotationa also mean less wear and tear as they all get used to what playing in the NHL really means.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad