GDT: GAME #18 | BUFFALO @ TORONTO | THURSDAY, FEB 21 2013 7:00pm @ ACC | SPORTSNET

Status
Not open for further replies.

shaner8989

Aug 6, 2005
Starting to really miss Frattin and Reimer. It's showing big time. We need them back

Asif16*

Anyone catch the Raptors game at the ACC last night?? The atmosphere was rocking, The crowd was just awesome. Chanting all kind of stuff. Most notably "refferees Suck" lol. WHy cant the leafs have this sort of crowd?? Kind of boggles my mind. The crowd is so dead in a leafs game.

The Missing Piece

What's Left?
Sep 19, 2012
I will be attending this game in my finest suit@!!!

Just kidding will be wearing a Lupul jersey or a leafs poncho haven't decided!

Leafidelity

Best Sport/Worst League
Apr 6, 2008
Downtown Canada
Anyone catch the Raptors game at the ACC last night?? The atmosphere was rocking, The crowd was just awesome. Chanting all kind of stuff. Most notably "refferees Suck" lol. WHy cant the leafs have this sort of crowd?? Kind of boggles my mind. The crowd is so dead in a leafs game.

Been watching the past couple in Toronto? The Flyers game was very loud.

SeenSchenn2

Itchin' For Mitch
Jun 15, 2010
Thornhill, ON

Because of the suits, obviously!!!!one1 :sarcasm:

Asif16*

Been watching the past couple in Toronto? The Flyers game was very loud.

The flyers were good, but we came back to earth against the sens. Honestly, your right, the leaf home games are starting to get louder, but it was just funny how the raptor game was just so much louder, considering where they are at in the standings, and where the leafs are at. Even though the raps were on a 5 game winning streak, the crowd was just too good last night :)

Asif16*

Anyways, back to this game. Soo, is kaleta gonna try to get back at Brown today?? Lol

Damisoph

Jun 29, 2010
Go Leafs Go

Time to shell Miller, he seems miserable lately , might make him demand a trade.

Asif16*

Go Leafs Go

Time to shell Miller, he seems miserable lately , might make him demand a trade.

Not gonna happen. Miller always seems to be in GOD mode against us. After the firing of their coach, they are gonna come out firing trying to prove something, even miller. If we win, i expect a 2-1 or 3-1 or 3-2 win

Bedards Dad

I was in the pool!!
Nov 3, 2011
Toronto
Orr out with Lower body injury. Any idea what it could be? Are his balls just too big and have caused deep bruising to the inside of his thighs?

SeenSchenn2

Itchin' For Mitch
Jun 15, 2010
Thornhill, ON
I'd put Jay up with Kule/Grabo again, and have Komarov play with Kadri.

McClemment - Grabovski - Kulemin
Komarov - Kadri - MacArthur
McLaren - Steckel - Brown

or

MacArthur(he and Kadri had good chemistry though) - Grabovski - Kulemin
McClemment - Kadri - Komarov
McLaren - Steckel - Orr

Asif16*

Jonas Siegel ‏@jonasTSN1050

Dave Steckel goes in for Orr.

Hmmm surprising. I thought Colton orr was gonna play every game from now on and Mike brown or Frazer Mclaren rotating in and out.

Edit: Orr is injured. My bad

Damisoph

Jun 29, 2010
Not gonna happen. Miller always seems to be in GOD mode against us. After the firing of their coach, they are gonna come out firing trying to prove something, even miller. If we win, i expect a 2-1 or 3-1 or 3-2 win

Meh. The boys have gotten to him before and they'll get to him again. :yo:

lampshade*

Why is Orr out? What is going on? Was it from that shot he blocked. Bummer. Ah well Mclaren gonna earn the cheque the hard way tonight. Hopefully Kaletas wife helps him find his tiny testicles and he and Brown have a go. Chances are Kaleta introduces his biggest visor yet and his wife has no luck at finding his balls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad