GDT: Game 18: Avs @ Leafs | Tuesday, November 17th, 5:30pm MT | This is the Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArWKo

Jul 2, 2009
CO
Reimer will be tough to beat. He's been playing great, and I'm sure he is full of confidence, especially after getting the vote of confidence from Babs.

Avs will have to keep up the pace they've had in this winning streak and not get complacent with having won 3 straight.

Nihiliste

Feb 8, 2010
I'll be at the game tonight - hope the offense clicks the way it did against the habs

ASmileyFace

Landeskog Replacement
Feb 13, 2014
9,318'
Seems like a game we should win.... which historically this season we have lost. I hope we win this one.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Y'all are getting cocky, you know what happens every time we get this way? We lose this one because this fanbase has had too much happiness lately.

This is actually true, I remember the last couple of years we had some cocky GDTs and we lost every single one of them. :laugh:

But I don't know what's worst, being cocky like Habs fans or delusional like Leaf fans?!

Seems like a game we should win.... which historically this season we have lost. I hope we win this one.
Reimer always plays good against us and he was pretty ridiculous last week to get the 3rd star. This is a game Avs should win if they want to get back into the playoff picture, but it is a tough one regardless. The amount of Babcock Interference is going to be unberrable tonight (no pun intended).

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
This is actually true, I remember the last couple of years we had some cocky GDTs and we lost every single one of them. :laugh:

But I don't know what's worst, being cocky like Habs fans or delusional like Leaf fans?!

Reimer always plays good against us and he was pretty ridiculous last week to get the 3rd star. This is a game Avs should win if they want to get back into the playoff picture, but it is a tough one regardless. The amount of Babcock Interference is going to be unberrable tonight (no pun intended).

Then why did you spell it as a play on words:D

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
Grabner, when picked up by Isles on waivers, had 34 goals and 18 assists in 76 games.

Since then he's scored 56 goals and 38 assists in 237 games.

falconski

Unregistered User
Jan 21, 2008
Malkin out, which means street is in

And considering what both goalies have done this year I'm expecting a 6-5 game...Nylander and rantanen with two hat tricks each

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad