Pre-Game Talk: Game #18: Arizona Coyotes @ Vancouver Canucks | Fri Nov 14/14 7PM SNP

Status
Not open for further replies.

nucksfan8888

Aug 9, 2006
@VanCanucks
You can caption that, but can you Caption This? What was said between Hansen and the Sedins?

http://canucks.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=738915

@TomSestito23
@VanCanucks "Willie told me when Sestito is healthy he's playing on the wing with you guys" #TopSixstito #Sniper

Well play Sestito, well played...

Lol.

Hansen: "What do you guys want me todo in that situation"

Daniel: "Well you see..." (Gets cut off by Henrik)

Henrik: "Shoot!!!!!"

Lindgren

Jun 30, 2005
1040 is reporting that the Canucks have recalled Bobby Sanguinetti from Utica, so it looks like Bieksa can't go.

Sanguinetti: 26, 6'2" 183 lbs, shoots right (according to hockeydb). He's +11 so far with Utica, tied for the team lead.

Huggy

Respectful Handshake
Jul 22, 2014
Vancouver
Practice lines this morning mentioned earlier on TSN 1040:

D. Sedin - H. Sedin - Vrbata
Higgins - Bonino - Burrows
Matthias - Richardson - Vey
Dorsett - Horvatt - Hansen / Jensen (taking turns on rushes)

Didn't catch the defensive pairings but Bieksa and Sbisa did not practice. Kassian was skating as a defenceman, so it's probably just maintenance for Bieksa.

Horvat gets a lot of minutes this game I think, otherwise I really question the plans for him

PM

Glass not 1/2 full
Apr 8, 2014
1040 is reporting that the Canucks have recalled Bobby Sanguinetti from Utica, so it looks like Bieksa can't go.

Sanguinetti: 26, 6'2" 183 lbs, shoots right (according to hockeydb). He's +11 so far with Utica, tied for the team lead.

Sanguinetti has been pretty steady during the games I've seen of the Comets this year so it will be interesting to see how he handles this opportunity. I completely forgot he went to the KHL last year, here's hoping he follows in the footsteps of ex-KHL dman Mark Giordano.

On another note, pretty disappointing that Corrado hasn't at least solidified himself as our #1 call up for defensive depth. He looked so good when he first played for the Nucks, way back when AV was still coaching. I never would have guessed at the time that he would still be struggling to make the jump two years later but dmen can be a tricky bunch.

DL44

Status quo
Sep 26, 2006
Keep Hanzal away from Henrik!

Seriously though, I really hope he doesn't injure 2 of our centers this time around, but the way Henrik plays he takes so much abuse down low those 2 are gonna have their run ins.

They need to come out flying and put them away early to avoid all that. Hope the Sedins, Higgninurrows and Edler-Tanev continue to where they left off. Vrbata scoring would be awesome for the old team angle and to get him going again.

Heh.. caught my eye..
Borriggens
Higgurrino
Chrickex

Orca Smash

Feb 9, 2012
Hanzal just went for a knee on knee with pheonix loosing, hopefully the players heads are on a swivel tomorrow if we are beating pheonix and hanzal is on the ice.

CherryToke

Oct 18, 2008
Coquitlam
what does this have to do with how the Ducks are playing? :laugh:

"Vancouver’s Nick Bonino (seven goals, seven assists) and Anaheim’s Ryan Kesler (five goals, nine assists) have matching point totals (14) since being traded for each other."

lol what?

John Garrett was def involved.

LiveeviL

No unique points
Jan 5, 2009
Sweden
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad