GDT: Game 17: Toronto Maple Leafs @ Tampa Bay Lightning | Feb 19 | 7:30 PM | LEAFSTV |

Status
Not open for further replies.

p.l.f.

use the force
Feb 27, 2002
Toronto, CANADA
i kinda like the 7:30 starts
often im rushing to finish supper for 7pm games
ive even eaten off my lap not wanting to miss the start
so pregame ceremony delays are fine

Penalty Kill Icing*

Happy B'day DD! :clap:

For those who hate Leafs TV, after tonight, we have Leafs TV only once in next 17 games. :yo:

sangreale

Feb 21, 2008
Montreal has bounced back nicely from the drubbing we gave them. Going to next Wednesday's game. Hope its rocking at the ACC.

RedRenegade

Sep 16, 2008
Isn't Komarov with Grabo/Kulie while Orr is with Kadri/MacArthur? McClement centers 4th line.

Yes, this is more like our lines.

JVR - Bozak - Kessel
Komarov - Grabovski - Kulemin
Orr - Kadri - MacArthur
McLaren - McClement - Brown

Happy birthday DD03! Go Leafs Go!!

Faustus

Jun 21, 2012
Would love to win this. I feel like the Leafs never win back to back games (maybe it's just me), and I think the Leafs need this to show they are a different team.

p.l.f.

use the force
Feb 27, 2002
Toronto, CANADA
David Alter ‏@DavidAlter590 20min
Only a handful of #leafs on the ice for optional skate, Liles, goalies, MacArthur, McLaren, Brown, Orr, Steckel, Komisarek,

Tampa Bay Lightning ‏@TBLightning 1hr
Lindback to get the start tonight against the Leafs.

Dave Hodge - TSN ‏@TSNDaveHodge 4hr
Is it possible the Leafs will keep both Scrivens and Reimer, or is it inevitable that one will be traded to Vancouver?

how old is dave hodge ?

TheGroceryStick

Jan 19, 2009
Ontario Canada
Kinda hoping Kostka gets a rest. Played 20mins last night - Not that he hasn't played well.....But this is one of those situations, when you can insert a rested, and hungry to stay in the lineup player (Liles or Komisarek)

Schenn

In Rod We Trust
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2009
Huron County
Only a handful of #leafs on the ice for optional skate, Liles, goalies, MacArthur, McLaren, Brown, Orr, Steckel, Komisarek,

Is it possible the Leafs will keep both Scrivens and Reimer, or is it inevitable that one will be traded to Vancouver?

how old is dave hodge ?

ALL the guys fighting for spots were out for practice. Interesting.

Budsfan

Sep 17, 2006
Jonas Siegel ‏@jonasTSN1050
Scrivens does indeed start tonight versus Lightning

Injury update: According to Dave Nonis, James Reimer will hit the ice for "light" workout either today or tomorrow. On schedule.

Injury update: According to Nonis, Frattin knee procedure was successful. Probably 10 days or so from return.

Schenn

In Rod We Trust
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2009
Huron County
Obligatory leafs TV sucks. Will have to go to the bar to watch the game tonight. Sad part is I can't even drink. :laugh:

Liferleafer

TSN Scrum Lurker
Feb 9, 2011

how old is dave hodge ?

The word dirt comes to mind.:laugh:

bshaw

Jul 4, 2010
Hamilton
Didn't know where to post this but anyone listening to leaf lunch? Giveaway tomorrow for 2 tickets and 1500 bucks to go to Scotiabank this Saturday and report back on monday..nobody try and win, they're mine!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad