GDT: Game #17| Feb. 18, 2013|Flyers at Islanders |1:00 p.m. ET

FlyersFan61290

Jul 13, 2010
Philadelphia
If they sneak in, anything could happen. That said, I hope they don't. My Seth Jones man-crush is that big!:amazed:

what sucks is even if we suck enough to miss the playoffs they won't get Jones as much as well all want him. if we had a top 5 pick or so though i would def consider making some other moves to move up in the draft but even going from 5 to 1 would cost us a lot.

i also have a man-crush on Jones.

Ryker

Oct 3, 2008
Triangle, NC, USA
With all this Seth Jones talk going on, I really hope other teams' fans stumble upon this board, notice it, and then proceed to make fun of the Flyers' fanbase. Because, let's face it, that's what a lot of people here would do if the tables were turned, so it's only appropriate.

That being said, we'll win tomorrow :)

TheLegendkiller

Sep 2, 2009
If they lose this game like they lost to Montreal, I think Lavy gets fired. The lack of effort and sloppy play is whats alarming.

Victory5

Apr 12, 2011
If they lose this game like they lost to Montreal, I think Lavy gets fired. The lack of effort and sloppy play is whats alarming.

Disagree, I think if we lose this game and THEN lose to Pittsburgh in the same sloppy manner, lavy gets fired.

Phileeguy

Sleep with one eye open tonight, bird.
Oct 7, 2010
Philly
I gladly missed last night's game at my nephew's 3rd Birthday party, would be nice to see a win. Then again, it's the team who can't win on the road against a team who can't win at home. Toss-up!

dats81

Jan 22, 2011
Carinthia, AUT
Flyers should reject any afternoon playing time because it seems they never show up for those early games. Maybe their preparation routine is garbage or it's due to bad caching but those games are brutal almost every time.

Krishna

Jun 15, 2010
New Jersey
Gonna get this out of the way early..

shutout.gif

Snotbubbles

Oct 25, 2007
We'd end up at 26-21-2 to end the season, which is 54 points in a 48 game season. Sometimes it can take only 90 some points in an 82 game season to get into the playoffs. Last year, two teams got in with 92 points.

92/82 = 1.122
54/48 = 1.125

Just some math.

Can't go by that math since all the games are conference games.

DrinkFightFlyers

THE TORTURE NEVER STOPS
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2009
NJ
Nice, no work AND a Flyers day game? I love President's day. Although I will be working from home for most of the day, unfortunately. At least I'll get to watch the game.

Victory5

Apr 12, 2011
Flyers should reject any afternoon playing time because it seems they never show up for those early games. Maybe their preparation routine is garbage or it's due to bad caching but those games are brutal almost every time.

Considering we never show up early in most games this year, I dont think it matters.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad