GDT: Game 17 - Blue Jackets @ Avalanche - Finnish Them Off

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Makar's cheeks is caused by rosacea and it's simply just blood vessels closer to the superficial skin leading to the rosy colour.

Girard's mustache is... "cute"
Not sure if you missed it, but he went as Freddy Mercury for Avs Halloween party.

Great comeback and win, wish Avs capitalised on that five minute major, but what can you do? Two points in the bag and hopefully a healthy diagnosis for PEB.

I am liking Kadri, but I wish he had more "escapability" in his game when he has the puck. I see that he tries to go into the trenches head-first, but I suggest he would be a more productive player if he cheques his surroundings more instead trying to go to the net every time with it.

Reactions: MacBradley

Metallo

NWOBHM forever \m/
Feb 14, 2010
Québec, QC
Makar's cheeks is caused by rosacea and it's simply just blood vessels closer to the superficial skin leading to the rosy colour.

Not sure if you missed it, but he went as Freddy Mercury for Avs Halloween party.

Great comeback and win, wish Avs capitalised on that five minute major, but what can you do? Two points in the bag and hopefully a healthy diagnosis for PEB.

I am liking Kadri, but I wish he had more "escapability" in his game when he has the puck. I see that he tries to go into the trenches head-first, but I suggest he would be a more productive player if he cheques his surroundings more instead trying to go to the net every time with it.
So... it’s not contagious?

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Stop lying, he's a Christmas miracle and you damn well know it.

WE DON'T NEED A REASON WHY!!!
Lol, I'm sorry!!! I didn't know it was such a touchy subject here. I honestly thought it might've been from a Nightmare Before Christmas creation, but actually did more Googling and it seems that his cheeks is where the electricity for Griswold's house comes from. Better explanation?

Reactions: Ararana

SirLoinOfCloth

Apr 22, 2019
Colorado
WE DON'T NEED A REASON WHY!!!

Lol, I'm sorry!!! I didn't know it was such a touchy subject here. I honestly thought it might've been from a Nightmare Before Christmas creation, but actually did more Googling and it seems that his cheeks is where the electricity for Griswold's house comes from. Better explanation?

giphy.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad