GDT: Game 17: at St. Louis Blues | 11/14/15 | 7:00 PM | He's BACCCCCKKKKKKKK

Status
Not open for further replies.

RFIP

I LOVE CRAWFORD!
Mar 6, 2011
For those of us on NHL Center ice stuck with the blues feed tonight I really wanted to throw up!

Pang with his little school girl scream when 91 scored their first goal, so childish and unprofessional....and the complete homer package till the very end!

that said, what a difference Keith AND Rozy made!

I'd spot Rozy here and there but even with the young guys playing up front we looked like such a good team because of the back end.

And 57 is playing really well too.

JaegerDice

The mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA
Dec 26, 2014
Dano with under 6 minutes ice time, the lowest on the team. Even less then Mashinter. I said it before, Q has some issue with him. We have seen Q get funny with other young guys, he needs to let this kid play. I get the feeling it won't be long before Dano is sent down and Bickell is back........

He was benched after his stupid penalty.

Bluesin7

Jan 29, 2014
Legitimately curious, do you guys get scared whenever Tarasenko when he has the puck? He seems to net one or two every game we play against you guys. I know I feel that way about Kane hah

ModryJazyk

Go Hawks !
Feb 22, 2010
Bratislava

How he was benched if he had assist to TVR goal and has scored another (disallowed) goal about 10 minutes after that penalty... Q and Hawks need 1st line get working asap, I doubt Q would sit overall well playing Dano for his 1st stupid penalty in the game with 36 total penalty minutes...

Last edited:

Salvaged Ship

Oct 9, 2013

There were a multitude of stupid penalties, Q singles out the young guy. I thought Dano looked good out there, an assist and what should have been a goal if not for the save of the year (still crossed the line!).

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Dano was not benched for idiotic penalty

He had assist and near goal (It was a goal ,, We all know it)

He likely sat in 3rd because it was 1 goal game and he isn't playing well enough all around hockey to play much in that situation

deytookerjaabs

Johnny Paycheck's Tank Advisor
Sep 26, 2010
Eastern Shore
Legitimately curious, do you guys get scared whenever Tarasenko when he has the puck? He seems to net one or two every game we play against you guys. I know I feel that way about Kane hah

Before Tarasenko was on US soil there were so many arguments from Blues fans about "depth" and how they were a much better team than the Hawks because they had a team chock-full of grinders who could score. But, you didn't have anything quite the level of Toews/Kane on the front end yet once Tarasenko showed up all of the sudden Blues fans got it. That guy, even if it's just one, who can play at an elite level when it seems like the rest of the team isn't getting the job done makes all the difference.

Of course the opposition doesn't want him to have the puck. Last year, IIRC, it looked like Tarasenko versus Minnesota in the playoffs. Kane has made them feel the same way too.

BobbyJet

watch the game, everything else is noise
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
tumblr_inline_nrr3pp2sIq1qhuv5g_500.gif

HEH. Blues thought they could beat him again. NAAAHHH.
I forgot what this team looked like with Duncs back there. WORLD of a difference.
Rozy wasn't too bad either aside from that one play that led to Vlad's 1st.

You have a crush on Crawford, don't you. :)

---------------
On another note:
I'm not sure where all the complaining is coming from, especially when it comes to Toew's play. That was a solid team win on the road against one of the better teams in the league.

Toews2Bickell

It's Showtime
Nov 24, 2013

How do you feel when Kane has the puck?

SAADfather

Dec 12, 2014
Few notes:

I liked Dano on the top line. He was physical (aside from that dumb penalty), but he was also getting to the dirty areas and grinding in the corners. Had an assist and a goal (come on, I think every one of us knows that puck crossed the line. Just no definitive angle). Really hope Q keeps them together and lets them form a little chemistry

What a difference Keith makes back in the lineup. Thats why I was telling people not to rip the emergency cord when we went threw an expected slide with the best defensman in the world on the shelf.

32 was better than I expected. Kind of invisible for most of the night but honestly I look at that as a positive. You don't really have to be making a huge impact to be a good 6th dman. Just eat some minutes and dont make mistakes.

That Toews guy is a goon. We should trade him.

You just gotta love TVR. Great to see him score. Another strong game for him. He also saved a goal to start the game.

Crawford with a big game.

And that Patrick Kane guy is still really good at the ice hockey thing.

Last edited:

Salvaged Ship

Oct 9, 2013
Because benchings can be teaching moments to younger players.

Or hurt their confidence, especially when they are playing well and others are atinking it up and not getting benched. Be fair to all. The guy was one of the best players on the ice last night in his limited time. Anyway, as some say "Q gonna Q!". Dano is important to any future success, let him play through some mistakes.

CourtneyDagger50

Resident Pig Expert
Jan 11, 2014
Rockford
You have a crush on Crawford, don't you. :)

---------------
On another note:
I'm not sure where all the complaining is coming from, especially when it comes to Toew's play. That was a solid team win on the road against one of the better teams in the league.

Nah, he is just my favorite player so it makes me happy when he has a good game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $246.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig