GDT: Game 17: Arizona Dreamcasts @ Vancouver Gamecubes ~ 11/14/14 8:00 p.m. MST ~ FSA Plus

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
GMDM has to really start cutting bait with a few of the players that aren't providing the return on investment.

Korpi is the biggest anchor from a production/salary standpoint. We were paying for the 40pt and 37pt seasons of the past after the 11pt season when we gave him the contract. :facepalm:

Btw, if GMDM signs Erat for anything close to the $3.5m he could have paid Vrbata for the next 4 years, I can't tell you how upset I'm going to be.

Why? Their stats are almost identical. I don't see the Yotes paying that kind of money to Erat, but I do like his game.

letowskie

Aug 16, 2002
In your worst nighmare
Visit site
Why? Their stats are almost identical. I don't see the Yotes paying that kind of money to Erat, but I do like his game.

Vrbata has a long proven history with this team, and has been proven to elevate his game from time to time, that alone is worth 1M per year. Not too mention the sample size here is pretty tiny.

There are probably smarter ways to spend $$ this summer, especially if we are finishing near the bottom this time. It would be very good to concentrate on locking up one of Vermette and Z, and have the long view in retooling, then hoping Erat would suddenly become a consistent player.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad