Not open for further replies.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
Phillips was +3 tonight.

Take your blind hatred elsewhere.

Whoa there, relax buddy.

I am not hating on Phillips, I've actually been a strong supporter of his this season. All I was saying is he shouldn't be on the ice in that situation against the speedy Oilers kids. Seems like a reasonable argument.

Rodzilla

Aug 31, 2010
Canada
Cowen was key on thst goal. He was in deep on the forcheck to pry the puck loose. Best defenseman tonight for the Sens

Agreed. Cowen is very physical too. Good reach, always loved and defended him. Glad he's gaining confidence he's been really good since his scratch

The Head Crusher

Re-retired
Jan 3, 2008
Edmonton
Disappointing out come for me but we will be glad to take the one point. It was good to see Lazar play again and get a point, even if it was on the game winner

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
Cowen was key on thst goal. He was in deep on the forcheck to pry the puck loose. Best defenseman tonight for the Sens

I think that has to be Karlsson. He made a lot of great little plays and essentially had 3 3rd assists.

Cowen and Ceci were dynamic though. Cowen in OT was a monster.

pepty

Let's win it all
Feb 22, 2005
Neither can I. He is basically doing what Zib should be doing. But to be fair, he made two very good plays at the end.
Zibby is 21. Hoffman is 24,, Sens were patient with Hoffman. They are going to
have to be patient with Zibby too.

Imagine if they waived Hoffman as so many wanted and we had to watch him on this scoring streak elsewhere.

Senscore

Let's keep it cold
Nov 19, 2012

Imagine if they waived Hoffman as so many wanted and we had to watch him on this scoring streak elsewhere.

Effort is ageless.

Senscore

Let's keep it cold
Nov 19, 2012
The worst team in the west came back and almost beat yours, but ok.
Hoffman was impressive. Phillips looked ten years younger.

The great battle of our time is over. The East has triumphed over the West, ushering a new age of peace and prosperity for eons to come.

Proust*

Dec 8, 2010

The problem is that the Sens are not being patient with Zibby. Hoffman learned to dominate the AHL before stepping up to the NHL.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
The worst team in the west came back and almost beat yours, but ok.
Hoffman was impressive. Phillips looked ten years younger.

Don't take it so seriously. He is probably just making fun of all the west is greater than the east talk.

Derivation

Jan 4, 2010
Boro needs to see some press box time. Bad, bad game for him

this is inexcusable nonsense

I don't get it. Wiercioch wins us the game vs. Detroit and his reward is healthy scratch and we go on a losing tear. Phillips with his usual up the middle passes, Borowiecki is alright but his skating is definitely average at best. Cowen Ceci Karlsson are all decent, and I guess that leaves Gryba who was average at best tonight.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal

Good point.

Problem is Zibby is being thrown into a role he isn't ready for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad