GDT: Game 16 - Senators (7-6-2) @ Devils (9-3-3) - 1pm (Short Notice Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
+/- doesn't factor in the fact Fayne plays on the PK and Tallinder usually doesn't. Not to mention the fact the PK's been miles better with Fayne in the lineup than not (both 3 PP goal allowed games against the Isles were without him).

Devils Trap

May 6, 2009
New Jersey
+/- doesn't factor in the fact Fayne plays on the PK and Tallinder usually doesn't. Not to mention the fact the PK's been miles better with Fayne in the lineup than not (both 3 PP goal allowed games against the Isles were without him).

Tallinder always plays the PK when Fayne is out. Tallinder was on the PK in the last 2 games

VaxjoDevil

No kids - Still a person
Nov 11, 2009
Princeton, NJ
Well according to my calculations, about 124.6x

:laugh: I liked that answer.

Actually to me, if Fayne or Tallinder is out there is not a big diferrence to me, honestly.

Greene is just so much better because of his agility in skating, he can keep up the perfect gap control with faster teams, while especially Volch is struggling there.

Devils Trap

May 6, 2009
New Jersey
:laugh: I liked that answer.

Actually to me, if Fayne or Tallinder is out there is not a big diferrence to me, honestly.

Greene is just so much better because of his agility in skating, he can keep up the perfect gap control with faster teams, while especially Volch is struggling there.

I think the bigger problem I have is that it shouldnt be Fayne sitting. It should be a dman who has been bad this year, aka Zid/Sal/Volch

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I think u need to re-read this lol

What do you mean? I was calling Bishop a blimp, and fatso cause of his equipment that makes him clog up the entire net. Not cause he's literally a fat guy.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Tallinder always plays the PK when Fayne is out. Tallinder was on the PK in the last 2 games

He sort of has to without Fayne and with their desire to not overload Larsson with special teams the way they did last year, but I don't think he was playing it earlier in the year when they were both in the lineup.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Why does Tallinder have too... Why not just put Larsson there ?

They don't want to give him special teams duty this year. Pete said he overloaded him last year, and he just wants him to concentrate on 5-on-5 for the immediate future.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
You put he clogs up the entire win

Thanks for correcting me cause I didn't realize. I'm suffering from a little Chico syndrome!:laugh: I better go fix that now haha.

I sometimes add in things when I'm posting, and I think I originally put in the enjoy your win part there, and then went back.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Thanks man.

We really need a rating system for each game. These GDT's can be a mess at times.

Like letter rating?

Marty A+ stole us a point. Larsson A as he has been for a good stretch now. CBGB A+ but Carter was out late in the 2nd period, and didn't return. Loktionov B-, Greene B.

I think everyone else a C on down to F. No one should really get an F. C on down to D is fair enough.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
What do you mean...that was a Freudian slip that was accurate today :sarcasm:

I guess it was though right? He clogs up the entire win for the Devils. Sounds about right! Man I've had it with these monsters. The Devils need somebody even if it's just a high school goalie that big. And bring them into practice before any game with a team who has a leaning tower of pads goalie that could possibly start.

Marty, and Moose are some of the littlest guys in the league with equipment. Coach Terreri is like 5 foot 9. Sometimes he suits up in practice, but he's of no help with the problem!:laugh:

kiwidevil

Like letter rating?

Marty A+ stole us a point. Larsson A as he has been for a good stretch now. CBGB A+ but Carter was out late in the 2nd period, and didn't return. Loktionov B-, Greene B.

I think everyone else a C on down to F. No one should really get an F. C on down to D is fair enough.

Maybe not that elaborate, thanks though.

Maybe just a good, bad and ugly kind of system. GDT's get caught up in line up news etc. very quick.

Like the whole Tallinder/Fayne debate.

DatBoyJPP

Good Night
Jul 30, 2009
Blairstown
I don't think Marty played well at all. Got bailed out several times by bad luck/posts and had a couple stupid icings. Yea, he didn't suck but he wasn't anything to write home about either.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I don't think Marty played well at all. Got bailed out several times by bad luck/posts and had a couple stupid icings. Yea, he didn't suck but he wasn't anything to write home about either.

And just because the posts bailed him out means he sucked? I'm pretty sure goodyear got bailed out by the posts too. Goodyear was also bailed out by one of his skaters who made a save on Patty in the 3rd when he was wandering too.

DatBoyJPP

Good Night
Jul 30, 2009
Blairstown
And just because the posts bailed him out means he sucked? I'm pretty sure goodyear got bailed out by the posts too. Goodyear was also bailed out by one of his skaters who made a save on Patty in the 3rd when he was wandering too.

He was out of position a lot today and it was another subpar game handling the puck. Not anywhere near an A+ game he stole. And please shut up about "Goodyear". It's ignorant and it's a petty complaint. Nut up and take the loss.

Devils Trap

May 6, 2009
New Jersey

:laugh::laugh:

what-you-did-there-i-see-it.thumbnail.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad