GDT: Game 16 - Senators (7-6-2) @ Devils (9-3-3) - 1pm (Short Notice Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DatBoyJPP

Good Night
Jul 30, 2009
Blairstown
So you've never ripped on a player before? Maybe called Lundqvist ''Lundpads''? Or called Crosby ''Cindy''?

I remember you getting mad at me when I called Joe Sacco ''Joe Succo'' last year. Joe Sacco was an ass when he played too.

Outside of trolling purposes, no. It's ridiculous to act like this and then complain when people throw out **** like Fatso. It goes both ways. It's even worse when you complain about a player being too tall. There's nothing wrong with Bishops pads at all. They are that big because of how tall he is. Not a difficult concept. Athletes are getting bigger, deal with it.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Outside of trolling purposes, no. It's ridiculous to act like this and then complain when people throw out **** like Fatso. It goes both ways. It's even worse when you complain about a player being too tall. There's nothing wrong with Bishops pads at all. They are that big because of how tall he is. Not a difficult concept. Athletes are getting bigger, deal with it.

I'll keep using my nicknames thank you very much. Goodyear blimp, oaf, padwall, california king bed, Big Ben beauty rest. it's all the same.

We've been complaining about Lundqvist for years. No one has anything to say then. As soon as someone starts picking on a big doofus that isn't on a rivals team people get irritated.

apice3*

This place becomes a wasteland after losses, especially consecutive losses. It's no surprise the veteran posters disappear frequently.

DatBoyJPP

Good Night
Jul 30, 2009
Blairstown
I'll keep using my nicknames thank you very much. Goodyear blimp, oaf, padwall, california king bed, Big Ben beauty rest. it's all the same.

We've been complaining about Lundqvist for years. No one has anything to say then. As soon as someone starts picking on a big doofus that isn't on a rivals team people get irritated.

You totally missed my point but not surprised by that. Please enlighten me on what's wrong with Bishop's pads?

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I just don't see why anyone would say Marty wasn't good at all today. He made 29 or 30 saves. Granted they weren't ridiculously hard saves, or as absurd as the ones against the Rangers, and Penguins. It's not like the goal he gave up was crap either. Can't expect to win 1-0.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
You totally missed my point but not surprised by that. Please enlighten me on what's wrong with Bishop's pads?

I just like to make fun of them because I can. Deal with it. What's wrong with me making fun of them? What's wrong with me calling Joe Sacco, Joe Succo? Are you losing sleep over it? Is your quality of life being affected because I like to make fun of Bishop, Lindback, and Nilsson's pads?

Our goaltender is known for wearing the smallest pads in the business for his whole career. Some of us are a little stuck up because of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad