GDT: Game 16 - Senators (7-6-2) @ Devils (9-3-3) - 1pm (Short Notice Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chessarmy

Mar 16, 2009
Florida
Devils need to showcase Tallinder some more, last game did not help his case. I'm okay with keeping him in for now.

I cannot wait to see what Loktionov does out there. My prediction - he makes more of an impact in this one game than Josefson has made all season. Just a prediction, we'll see what happens on the ice.

ErikKarlsson

The Best (per IOC)
Oct 24, 2009
Ontario, Canada
Wow, I had no idea the game was at 1...why? Do people actually have off today?

In Ontario its family day, but not everyone gets the day off because its not a federal holiday. So, for example, I work for the government so I don't get the day off and won't be able to watch most of the game. I'm sure its a similar situation for a lot of people so it kinda sucks.

apice3*

excluding rentals and callups, tallinder is the worst d-man this team has had in years

JerseyGuy276

An American Outlaw
Mar 22, 2010
A Flood Zone
In Ontario its family day, but not everyone gets the day off because its not a federal holiday. So, for example, I work for the government so I don't get the day off and won't be able to watch most of the game. I'm sure its a similar situation for a lot of people so it kinda sucks.

It's presidents day here...but I have class...as do most schools because of Sandy.

PlamsUnlimited

Big Church Bells
May 14, 2010
New York

Same here with Presidents' Day. Like no one has off ever.

Volodya Krutov

Lost Cosmonaut
Jan 18, 2012
Devils need to showcase Tallinder some more, last game did not help his case. I'm okay with keeping him in for now.

I cannot wait to see what Loktionov does out there. My prediction - he makes more of an impact in this one game than Josefson has made all season. Just a prediction, we'll see what happens on the ice.

I see that as a malicious way to throw Loktionov under the bus... :laugh:

Zippy316

aka Zippo
Aug 17, 2012
New Jersey
Does Anssi Salmela count? I always liked him tbh, was kinda sad to see him go

He couldn't score without getting injured.

He scored for Finland in the World Championships and got injured, and Carter laid a ********* hit on him in the one Devils/Flyers game.

apice3*

id rather have mike mottau circa 2009 than tallinder, yes.

You got me on david hale though.

apice3*

He couldn't score without getting injured.

He scored for Finland in the World Championships and got injured, and Carter laid a ********* hit on him in the one Devils/Flyers game.

best career goal was the snipe on montoya. Primary assist from tedenby

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
I'd rather have Salvador benched a few games than Fayne. Sal has been awful for most of the season so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad