GDT: Game #16|Sat., Nov. 9, 2013|Oilers at Flyers |1:00 p.m. ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

McDNicks17

Jul 1, 2010
Ontario
I hope you guys are ready for Giroux to break his goose egg.

Eakins loves using Gagner as the Oilers' shutdown center, so Giroux will more than likely be playing a guy who is on pace to end the season at -104 for most of the game.

kudymen

Hakstok was a fascist clique hiver lickballs.gif
Jun 18, 2011
Atlanta (Decatur)
If the Flyers score less than 2 goals against this team... well then I just might give up hope for any sort of change this season.

I'm with you on this one.

We are talking about a team that averages nearly 4 goals against (3.88 I believe?) - if Dubnyk and Lolbarbera can't get our guys from misery, nothing can.

Also, I'm going to wear my jersey and Flyers hat once again, last time I did it not only we've won, but we've also played quite well (what an unseen combo so far). You can thank me later. Lol

Last edited:

flyershockey

Oct 10, 2006

Eakins loves using Gagner as the Oilers' shutdown center, so Giroux will more than likely be playing a guy who is on pace to end the season at -104 for most of the game.
We can't score, so I doubt it. But that is a terrible coaching decision.

Flyerss

Jun 23, 2013

don't worry Gagner will look like Bergeron and Dubnyk gonna have 940SSV%

GingerFetish

Feb 26, 2013
#Flyers top line: Read-Giroux-BSchenn - different 1st line now last 5 games
per @tpanotchCSN

I really wish he'd keep the gingers. Voracek can carry the puck, Hartnell can crash the net and G can bury it.

Yukon Cornelius*

Just show me some ****in pride, some ****in passion and some ******* heart.

GingerFetish

Feb 26, 2013
also im expecting to lose because a whole bunch of players, schenns, simmonds probably are expecting to be moved and won't care.

PROJECTED:

Matt Read – Claude Giroux – Brayden Schenn
Scott Hartnell – Vincent Lecavalier – Wayne Simmonds
Jakub Voracek – Sean Couturier – Michael Raffl
Zac Rinaldo – Adam Hall – Jay Rosehill

Kimmo Timonen – Braydon Coburn
Nicklas Grossmann – Mark Streit
Luke Schenn – Erik Gustafsson

if this is true i am going to die. Vinny will have no support and Voracek is not a third liner. Better just to switch Simmonds and Voracek.

Danko

You have no marbles
Jul 28, 2004
Read with Giroux and Schenn?

I've been wanting this line for a while.

Danko

You have no marbles
Jul 28, 2004
Think it will work? Wasnt this tried briefly before?

I know they are both slumping but when Read and G played together last year I thought they looked great...Giroux is a passer, Read is a shooter, makes sense to me!

Worth a shot anyway, nothing else is working

GingerFetish

Feb 26, 2013
I know they are both slumping but when Read and G played together last year I thought they looked great...Giroux is a passer, Read is a shooter, makes sense to me!

Worth a shot anyway, nothing else is working

ah i meant the schenn part.

mantis toboggan

Aug 2, 2009
South Jersey
I'm starting to dislike berube.. Those lines are god awful. Vinny-giroux-read should be the first line imo. At least schenn and gus are back in.

Lets win this one today. If we lose to the oilers I might have to jump off the ben franklin

Broad st phantom

Oct 28, 2005
philadelphia
I get you wanna try diff lines to see if you can get something going... but those lines look pretty bad imo. With this trend I expect Mesz to be moved to the first d line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad