GDT: Game #16|Sat., Nov. 9, 2013|Oilers at Flyers |1:00 p.m. ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
19-40-17 has the potential to get slaughtered by the Oilers :cry::amazed:

Coburn plus Harts for Eberle I would be down !!

Hiesenberg

Jul 2, 2013
If and its a giant if this deal goes down I have a really bad feeling about it.

Hiesenberg

Jul 2, 2013
Eberle was drafted 22, Flyers drafted Sbisa @ 19. Could've had this kid on the roster for nothing.

Jun 13, 2010
New Jersey
I mean no offense when I say this but, as delusional as some are about Eberle's value, some Oiler fans are beyond delusional in thinking Giroux is coming their way. Regardless if the value is there, Holmgren will not trade Giroux...hopefully.

McGlassbangers

Jul 13, 2009
McFinland
I know you guys have had troubles with scoring but what about defence? Has there been loads of turnovers and/or bad positional plays by defenders?

Appleyard

Mar 5, 2010
Copenhagen
twitter.com
The only thing I have seen about Couts being traded was on friggin gather...

It was a Leafs fan, and said giving Liles (who he described as a 'quality NHL defenceman') for him would solve both teams problems. (as he said the Flyers really need D... which while we do has not been the biggest problem so far... though I imagine it will be at some point.)

Because Liles has more of a defensive influence on a game than Couts...

Yeh... credible source. The problem is I just saw that people are now quoting that source and writing more articles on it!

Not saying Couts could not be traded for the right price... but the rumour that seemingly started this was the deluded thought of a Maple Leafs fan with no links to any actual Hockey insiders.

Hiesenberg

Jul 2, 2013
No, it was something like

Coots/Dman/Picks

or

Giroux/Junk

These were just twitter people. But I think the Coots + + has legs if this rumor has merit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad