GDT: Game 16: Sabres vs Canadiens - 11/8 7:30pm ET (MSG-B, WGR 550)

darcyRegier

Mar 27, 2017
Let's not forget that Risto was utter garbage for the entire game...

But anyways, a win is a win. Its weird watching a team that can score a lot. I'm excited to see how this season unfolds.

Reactions: sabrebuild

tsujimoto74

May 28, 2012
Took a break from studying to tune into the last ~7 minutes of regulation + OT --- thanks for making it worth it, Sabres :D

tsujimoto74

May 28, 2012
When Risto started winding up I was thinking oh nooo don't shoot!!! When you miss that's going back the other way with the Sabres trying to change lines. :laugh:

Can't go back the other way if you score

09-roll-safe.w700.h700.jpg

Mattilaus

Sep 12, 2014
Beyond the Wall

But anyways, a win is a win. Its weird watching a team that can score a lot. I'm excited to see how this season unfolds.

I don't think any of us are forgetting. We just find it incredibly ironic and somewhat humorous that this is how it ended.

Reactions: darcyRegier

darcyRegier

Mar 27, 2017
It’s ****ing 3 on 3 hockey.

Cripes.

Risto had possession of the puck in the ozone, lost possession, and then got tangled up with a Habs player in an effort to slow him down. Habs player easily gets loose, and handily outskates Risto down the ice and misses the net by inches. Risto lucked the f*** out

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006

If Risto can be a positive consistent contributor offensively I can live with his many defensive lapses. Won't like it, but I can live with it. We need him producing more offense than he has.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad