Feb 4, 2007
Non-Yah
Nice one knee one timer...even though he sorta fanned on it.:D
KopitarBuf1.gif

deeshamrock

Jul 25, 2011
Philadelphia, PA
Tim Panaccio ‏@tpanotchCSN 59m
When team captain fails to address media after lengthy team meeting and walks out leaving others to face music that is a problem

That's the guy that started all the crap with Richards.

I can think of a lot of ways to describe him but 'guy' isn't one of them. That would require the correct tools to procreate, and if there's one thing missing on him, it's there.

And Giroux did leave after the closed door meeting but not before Ed Snider had a 'talk' with him in the corridor near the locker room according the Neil Hartman (CSN Phlly) who witnessed it.
It's gonna get ugly.

deeshamrock

Jul 25, 2011
Philadelphia, PA
Can Giroux play LW or Defense? :naughty:

Edit: Giroux's cap hit is over 8 mil wtf?

Giroux plays wing and that overinflated 8 yr deal with a complete NMC is Homer at his finest.
Even if they wanted to trade him, good luck finding somebody with an extra 8.25 million in their pocket.

And Richards now with 27 points in 23 games vs the Sabres.

jml87

Jun 27, 2011
I can think of a lot of ways to describe him but 'guy' isn't one of them. That would require the correct tools to procreate, and if there's one thing missing on him, it's there.

And Giroux did leave after the closed door meeting but not before Ed Snider had a 'talk' with him in the corridor near the locker room according the Neil Hartman (CSN Phlly) who witnessed it.
It's gonna get ugly.

Lol, so true.

And lol at Snider for coming to talk to Giroux. Butting his head where it doesn't belong again.

CNS

A World Alone
May 24, 2008
damnit FSW!!! just bring Heidi back already!

Curry > Androl. I could stare at her talking all day. SO FINE.

Also, Patrick said he's getting his steak medium. Why the **** would you ruin steak?!

KingLB

Oct 29, 2008
Giroux plays wing and that overinflated 8 yr deal with a complete NMC is Homer at his finest.
Even if they wanted to trade him, good luck finding somebody with an extra 8.25 million in their pocket.

Yea, with the cap the way it is this year. To move Giroux it has to be to a team with tons of cap space (aka terrible) and doubt he would wave for that. So any move would have to wait till the summer....or until Philly completely turns on him. So maybe by next week with the way Philly fans are:sarcasm:

(or does the deal start next year?)

Little Psycho

I solemnly swear I'm up to no good
Feb 4, 2007
Non-Yah
Tim Panaccio ‏@tpanotchCSN 59m
When team captain fails to address media after lengthy team meeting and walks out leaving others to face music that is a problem

That's the guy that started all the crap with Richards.

2vvumpf.gif

CowMix

Go Kings Go!
Feb 12, 2006

Speaking of Giroux and the Sabres, I wonder if we'll see something around Giroux and Myers at the deadline. both players are underachieving this year on rebuilding teams. Philly does need defense and likes to trade away their stars.

KingKopitar11*

The Flyers are such a fun team to watch off the ice.

Let's go Kings.

CowMix

Go Kings Go!
Feb 12, 2006
She's really good at reading Twitter posts? I have no idea why she's with the team except to draw in people with her looks.

I always assumed they were trying to appeal to the wives and girlfriends of fans with their gossip talk during intermissions.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad