GDT: Game #16 : KINGS vs. SABRES - Thursday, 11/7/’13 @ 7:30 pm PDT

KingLB

Oct 29, 2008
No matter how well he plays he will probably get sent down when Carter comes back from IR.

IDK, you think he was the one called up for Carter? Seems strange to call up a center to replace an injured winger.

Bleh even with Lewis instead of Vey the 4th keeps getting trapped.

damacles1156

Feb 5, 2010
Vey has already played 10:33, probably all the minutes he will get tonight.

Maybe get some PP time here.

CowMix

Go Kings Go!
Feb 12, 2006
IDK, you think he was the one called up for Carter? Seems strange to call up a center to replace an injured winger.

Bleh even with Lewis instead of Vey the 4th keeps getting trapped.

I just don't see DL doing any deals right now to make room for Vey, maybe at the deadline. And with the minutes Sutter is playing Toffoli he will stay up.

damacles1156

Feb 5, 2010
Frattin losses a lot of pucks, cause he doesn't keep his stick on the ice.

Two turnovers on one shift, cause he wasn't able to stick handle the puck.

kingsfan

President of the Todd McLellan fan club by default
Mar 18, 2002
Manitoba, Canada
Judging by the history between these two teams, the kings will either win or lose by 6 goals. Btw... Jon Quick's first start and win was against buffalo in an 8-2 win. True story... I was there and was at the bar in the PR level after the game watching him drink beer underage.

What's the drinking age there? I thought it was 21? If so, Quick was 21 when he played his first NHL game.

Anyone want to explain this comment?

Who is Greg Wyshynski?

KingKopitar11*

What's the drinking age there? I thought it was 21? If so, Quick was 21 when he played his first NHL game.

Who is Greg Wyshynski?

He's some idiot dude who writes articles on yahoo. He points out the obvious and offers no analysis.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad