GDT: Game #16 : KINGS vs. AVALANCHE - Saturday, 2/23/’13 @ 1:00 pm PST

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCARFACE909

Feb 20, 2012
The NHL Network announcer accidentally referred to Kopitar as "Robataille" after he scored

NHL Network uses the feed of the home team, they don't have their own broadcast team like NBC and NBCSN do. Though I didn't remember hearing that?

RonSwanson*

I really hope that when re-alignment happens, the Avs get moved into the Kings' division.

damacles1156

Feb 5, 2010
At some point (maybe next game) Campbell will get a shot here. Muzzin has not had a good game.

KingKopitar11*

So brown got a new stick recently, I bet this all has to do with asking Carter for the best ones to use.

landesberg

varlamov4ever
May 29, 2011
London, ON
But can they be reality?

In all seriousness, you gotta admit that the Avs' McNab is one of the biggest homers in the league.

I'm not disputing that McNab is any better. :laugh:

I have to say that mid game interview with Carter was really awkward, but so far the broadcast hasn't been terrible.

Tadite

Feb 27, 2002
Rhode Island
Visit site
Man, Av fans are really hating on Bob and Jim today.

Guess they don't know what actual quality sounds like. Simply hiring cheerleaders are more popular for places like the Avs.... And ducks.... And oil.... And Canucks. Most people can't stand real evaluation. Let alone anyone having the audacity to say that their beloved teams playi g poorly. If anything Fox's been very complimentary.

RonSwanson*

TBH, McNab has been complimenting the Kings a lot this game. He was really praising their playoff run. Mentioned the 16-4 record, the 3-0 series starts, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad