GDT: Game 16| Detroit Red Wings at Winnipeg Jets | November 4, 2013, 8:00 PM. | FSD

Status
Not open for further replies.

zecke26

Jan 16, 2003
That goal was the result of Cleary failing to get the puck and Quincey being a failure.

i just don't get why neither babs nor holland see what everyone else sees. both are a liability.

and i don't care how many games quincey has in the NHL. he doesn't belong there at the moment.

1st Line Interloper

Will Drop the Gloves
May 4, 2013
da **** is up with this ice? It looks like it's ******. 5-6 people have fallen and it's not the usual suspects. Both Wings and Jets players are falling all over the place.

Last edited by a moderator:

redwings85

In Ozzie I trust.
Nov 11, 2008
America's Hat.
If I am not mistaken this was about the 5th Breakaway given up by the Wings so far this period?

Howard def kept them in, thought he had that goal tho. Ah well...

Wings just look flat tired. So many back to back in the beginning of the season so far not looking good for Wings.

SoupNazi

Serenity now. Insanity later.
Feb 6, 2010
We need to be heavier on the puck and give up less shots in the 2nd.

ArGarBarGar

What do we want!? Unfair!
Sep 8, 2008
Babcock will make changes. Too much staring at the puck and ignoring the streaking forward on the outside. Led to a lot of chances for the Jets.

Retire91

Stevey Y you our Guy
May 31, 2010
Cleary in the top 6 again I see. Pretty soon the Abby Daytsuk Cleary line will be out there Babcock just can't control himself

SoupNazi

Serenity now. Insanity later.
Feb 6, 2010
Babcock will make changes. Too much staring at the puck and ignoring the streaking forward on the outside. Led to a lot of chances for the Jets.

Yeah, I expect to see different lines the next period.

TNigs

60 mins of Hell
Jul 29, 2012
Hockeytown
da **** is up with this ice? It looks like it's ******. 5-6 people have fallen and it's not the usual suspects. Both Wings and Jets players are falling all over the place.
I thought I was watching a peewee game with all the players falling. That puck is bouncing like a rubber ball how the hell are they aloud to play on that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad