GDT: Game #16: Coyotes @ Blue Jackets | The Hobey Baker Showdown | 5:00pm (AZ) | Scripps

Vinny Boombatz

formerly ctwin22
Mar 21, 2008
Chandler, AZ
Yes. I've meaning to ask about him over on the Wild board, so they can all pile on. He's a recognizable veteran name. I wasn't expecting this low level out of him.
I wasn't expecting a world beater, but certainly expecting better execution and decision-making than what we're getting. He's not helping himself for his next contract, that is for sure.

cobra427

May 6, 2012
Their coach wasn't happy with the Laine line loafing back on D a few times, cost them the last goal. He didn't play the last 10 minutes. I think the Jackets are in the all offense not enough D stage, loving their old stats. They made a few more mistakes than we did, that was the difference. Hayton on a hot streak(Jakey)!

Reactions: MIGs Dog

MayDayMayDay

But what is grief, if not love persevering?
Feb 22, 2012
Peoria, AZ
Caught up now...

Since the nick name is already used I hope it doesn't stick ( there is a terrible pun in here about al dente and Maccelli losing teeth).

So, how about "sauce"? :)
I feel like this needs it's own thread w a poll on the board lol.

his passes are so unfathomable, he curves them like noodles
So smooth and silky. Almost like butter? Buttered noodles? Lol

OMG what about Butters??

yo how about Lawson Crouse tho
Crouse was sensational tonight. Captain worthy.

As good as he's been, that said, I still lean Keller to wear the C. Kells play forced the penalty that led to Cools goal and shifted the momentum in our favor.

Reactions: LittlePipes

LittlePipes

Vortech V7
Feb 22, 2020
Late in a tie game Keller gets the puck and won’t take no for an answer ; drives the net, and draws a penalty. Cooley gets the go ahead on the subsequent PP. Gotta love Keller.

• Love
Reactions: KG and MayDayMayDay

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad