Post-Game Talk: Game 16: Canucks 2 @ Senators 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaddy91

Respectful Handshake
Jul 22, 2014
Vancouver
If you didnt catch it on cbc all the boys were at the remeberance day ceremony at the tomb of the unknown soldier.

Was a really touching moment seeing them all there in there burets and poppies what luck to be in ottawa for it.

Just another character building moment. Linden spearheaded the entire thing.

Trelane

Feb 12, 2013
Salusa Secundus
Dat Bae-Horvat-Vrbata is a poorly constructed line. Can't have two players lacking in willingness to engage on at the same time. One would work, two doesn't.:shakehead

Horvat would be better served playing with one of Higgins, Burrows, Hanson, Kenins, heck even Virtanen looked decent on his wing.

Willie, why u no listen to me...:cry:

DL44

Status quo
Sep 26, 2006
After the summer, I didn't seriously look into getting tickets for this game, which I normally attend... but, ah, it's mediocrity instead of trainwreck territory for the time being, so what the hell...

See you all behind the goal where the Canucks shoot twice.

No you won't.

I have now scanned your tickets with the bar code...
All i have to do is beat you to the entrance and I'll be free to enter the building while you will be stopped at the door.
As long as I don't go to the seats I just stole, there is nothing they can do about it. Mwahahaha..

Black out or cover up your bar codes when posting tickets people!!

Jyrki - you should remove your pic...
And Soups On, do the kid a favor and remove the pic from your quote will ya...

==================

Here's to a little more puck luck and cashing in just a little bit on the PP... we can't be going -3 on special teams and hope the TWins will bail us out like they did...

Last edited:

Jyrki21

2021-12-05
Sponsor
No you won't.

I have now scanned your tickets with the bar code...
All i have to do is beat you to the entrance and I'll be free to enter the building while you will be stopped at the door.
As long as I don't go to the seats I just stole, there is nothing they can do about it. Mwahahaha...
I thought when paper tickets were issued that self-printing wasn't an option? (Either way, I'd hope the ticket checkers wouldn't scan something that is clearly a photograph of a paper ticket).

Ah well, thanks for attributing youth to me, though, I appreciate it. ;)

Index

Fillmore, I'm on it!
Mar 24, 2013
Going to be at the game, just look for the idiot in the Canucks Jersey lol

DL44

Status quo
Sep 26, 2006
I thought when paper tickets were issued that self-printing wasn't an option? (Either way, I'd hope the ticket checkers wouldn't scan something that is clearly a photograph of a paper ticket).

Ah well, thanks for attributing youth to me, though, I appreciate it. ;)

heh.. no prob!
You get tickets in every form nowadays... You see people walk up with standard ticketmaster type tickets, printouts, and i think some arenas do the smart phone scan as well...

That bar code is the whole security system of tickets these days. Form of the ticket doesn't matter anymore... that precious bar code however...
Hopefully a 'Motivated' Sens local fan out there didn't catch a glimpse. ;)

kanucks25

Chris Tanev #1 Fan
Nov 29, 2013
Surrey, BC
We're not going to win games regularly if our top D pairing plays the way they did in Columbus.

Hopefully they're back to normal today.

embee

Apr 29, 2011
Both kids sitting?

I guess it makes sense, we all knew they wouldn't be playing every single game. To have them take a rest during the longest road trip of the season is legit.

Although I wish it was against a more physical team, not a bunch of softies.

CherryToke

Oct 18, 2008
Coquitlam
sitting the Kids against the fast run and gun Sens is ****ing dumb. let them sit against the Jets so Buff doesn't kill them. I never understand this Willie guy.

PM

Glass not 1/2 full
Apr 8, 2014
Both kids sitting?

I guess it makes sense, we all knew they wouldn't be playing every single game. To have them take a rest during the longest road trip of the season is legit.

Although I wish it was against a more physical team, not a bunch of softies.

I'm surprised everyone keeps calling them soft. Just like us, their best players aren't overly physical but they have a lot of physical depth guys throughout:

Methot, Cowen, Boro, Smith, Neil are all very physical and then you have the less physical yet feisty guys like Lazar and Pageau and then the gentle giants (well tall guys) in Chiasson, Ryan, Wiercioch.

From top to bottom we are definitely softer.

DL44

Status quo
Sep 26, 2006
I think it's good for McCann to sit.. he got his bell rung pretty good. Give that brain a couple extra days to heal up.
Virtanen could be to give hand another couple days as well.

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
I think it's good for McCann to sit.. he got his bell rung pretty good. Give that brain a couple extra days to heal up.
Virtanen could be to give hand another couple days as well.

Unless McCann is banged up, makes no sense to sit him out...after Henrik he's been the team's best centre....based strictly on performance, the guy who needs a seat in the press-box is Horvat....guy has been on the ice for more even-strength goals than any other forward on the team and his faceoff percentage is under 50 percent....and delivering zero offense even with pp time...but with WD, you just never can understand some of the lineup decisions....used to think there might be some method to his madness, but just not sure anymore.

The Drop

Rain Drop, Drop Top
Jul 12, 2015
Vancouver
Hoping the game isn't officiated there like it was last year.

Canucks should win this while Chris Neil acts like the asshat he always is.

Vrbata and Baerstchi as wingers on the same line is horrible. One of them needs to go.

mathonwy

Positively #toxic
Jan 21, 2008
I'm hoping for three things:

- Bae can score another goal
- Sutter doesn't drag his teammates down
- Tanev plays like normal

If these things happen tonight I'll be content.

GCG

Rex Banner

Custom User Title
Aug 22, 2013
I'm hoping for three things:

- Bae can score another goal
- Sutter doesn't drag his teammates down
- Tanev plays like normal

If these things happen tonight I'll be content.

GCG

Add Virtanen laying out Karlsson.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad